PDA

View Full Version : Dissapearing act...?!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 10:53 AM
I've had the game for a few months now, I'm level 24, and I've been having the same problem off and on since I became a 'cafe owner'
I will have several meals on my counters as well as things cooking and I will log out of the game - for various time periods - to come back to nothing, I don't have money to show for my empty restaurant, it has been constantly so far today! I've lost about 15 meals that have been cooking and about 5 that were on counters. I really wouldn't mind if it was a seldom occurrancr but today has been ridiculous!! :0(

Unregistered
11-16-10, 12:44 PM
This just happened to me too! Ridiculous. I just waited a day for my 2 foods then serve them and nothing.... I just started playing and this game has nothing but bugs....

My user Id is drafthorsepower

Team lava.... Please fix!!! Or I am deleting.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 11:48 PM
Yes, me too!! It's been happening on & off and it's SUPER frustrating, especially when you make food that takes days to make. PLEASE, PLEASE fix this team lava. I do enjoy the game, but we start to lose interest in the game if these things keep happening i.e. no guarantee or consistency with the game.