PDA

View Full Version : World Games Goals worth doing it?

kancilkiller
07-23-12, 01:19 AM
I see some requires us to spend Gems buying decorative things. and the reward is just not attractive, why would anyone spend so much of Gems for such a little reward? Coins and so little XPs?

I don't know if I would willing to spend such amount of Gems on uncertainties, unless someone can confirm at the end, the amount of Gems spent are return with more Gems. not just coins.

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 04:43 AM
No you don't get gems for the Olympic games... But I luv the goal prices... It's up to you if you don't like them or you do...

minidemon88
07-23-12, 09:24 AM
Because we love fountain..! Okay, that's not the truth.

If you like the end rewards of the goals, then by all means choose to complete it. Otherwise, you can simply just ignore them. It will expire after the time limits.

RoseMiti
07-23-12, 09:44 AM
I really don't care for the prizes, I like doing the goals. This time there are too many gems stuff to buy and keep going.

Really, it all depends on you having fun or not.

shakiba
07-23-12, 09:47 AM
Its not fun doing the goals, but I'll be happy at the end.

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 10:00 AM
Its not fun doing the goals, but I'll be happy at the end.

Lol same I like the goals just hate waiting for requests to build stuff it's holding me back

sourlicorice5
07-23-12, 10:21 AM
I'm only completing the ones that don't require gems to complete and don't require me to play a game I don't want to play ex: world war and city story metro).

sourlicorice5
07-23-12, 10:56 AM
I was just looking at the goal that requires gems to complete. To skip at least the first part of it, it would cost 25 gems but to buy four water chairs and one water counter it would cost 22gems. So if u were going to complete it you might as well buy the items and save 3 gems. Myself I'm not completing or skipping it.

gail66
07-23-12, 11:27 AM
I'm so annoyed about how much it cost me in gems to skip some goals I've just been chatting to my android neighbour about the goals -------- the poisedon fountain only costs to buy for androids 14 gems but our goals are costing a lot more its really stupid doing days off cooking for items that cost us that do goals lots more then androids who can buy cheaper and I'm not getting at android personally I'm just thinking twice next time about NOT DOING GOALS in my two bakery's again come one goals are a choice I know but WHY DO IT --------TEAM---LAVA ----

kancilkiller
07-23-12, 05:55 PM
I really don't understand why TeamLava gives us Goals that not worth doing it. I agree Goals are fun, but if the cost to achieve the Goals are using Gems, at the end the award is just coins, I don't see it is not right. It is not rewarding at all

melby29
07-23-12, 07:26 PM
Lol same I like the goals just hate waiting for requests to build stuff it's holding me back

Yeah I hate that too, I bought all 4 hula hoop statues together and it's taking forever to get the parts!

gail66
07-23-12, 09:04 PM
Yeah I hate that too, I bought all 4 hula hoop statues together and it's taking forever to get the parts!

I agree why 4 in a goal it's ridiculous just for a gift at the end of our GOAL that only cost to buy 14 gems

gail66
07-23-12, 09:25 PM
I see some requires us to spend Gems buying decorative things. and the reward is just not attractive, why would anyone spend so much of Gems for such a little reward? Coins and so little XPs?

I don't know if I would willing to spend such amount of Gems on uncertainties, unless someone can confirm at the end, the amount of Gems spent are return with more Gems. not just coins.
I would bother if I was you I'm not no more unless I know that the rewards are worth all the effort

3squares
07-24-12, 09:37 AM
not worth doing, for me. I'm a low level player. Wouldn't be able to finish goals without spending beaucoup gems, which I don't have.

Even if I were a high level player, though, I wouldn't do them. Always ignored goals in RS. I don't even do the "goals" that require playing new games. Free gems, you say? They're not free. Those games eat up even MORE of your life. What's your time worth to you?

3squares
07-27-12, 12:58 PM
Okay, I changed my tune since I saw that Ring Fountain. It looks pretty cool, so I'm going for the gold! Still won't spend gems on goals, though.

I waited until I finished the expansion for 500,000 before starting. I feel confident I can make it in time.