PDA

View Full Version : How to clear flashing stars?

tigeress2474
07-22-12, 10:54 PM
I can't seem to clear my flashing stars until time is up. How can I do it before that?

Please help me someone!!!!!

Thank you :p

bigbux3
07-22-12, 11:23 PM
You can't. This game is filled with bad features and lacks many things we've suggested. Which I don't see why our suggestions didn't go into City Story instead of making a whole new app, WITHOUT the features. Makes no sense, right? Right. Maybe down the line something will change (maybe City Story will still receive updates too)

tigeress2474
07-22-12, 11:24 PM
Great so why waste my time right? :-( Hate when they do have butt work lol
Maybe I will just delete

bigbux3
07-22-12, 11:28 PM
Great so why waste my time right? :-( Hate when they do have butt work lol
Maybe I will just delete

Why waste your time? Why waste your customer's time you wonder? It's your decision. You could also continue on with City Story (if you have it)

kooky panda
07-23-12, 04:57 AM
I can't seem to clear my flashing stars until time is up. How can I do it before that?

Please help me someone!!!!!

Thank you :p

Currently you cannot clear off your sparkles until your buildings are ready. The suggestion to allow us to do this has been sent over by a community Manager.

hertry
07-23-12, 07:45 AM
Currently you cannot clear off your sparkles until your buildings are ready. The suggestion to allow us to do this has been sent over by a community Manager.

May i know with these star what benifit we got? Extra money? Extra exp?

kooky panda
07-23-12, 09:00 AM
May i know with these star what benifit we got? Extra money? Extra exp?
You do get more money:
for example. The Fuki Sushi business- unsparkled you get 150 coins, when I cleared it with sparkles I got 180 coins.

me2nyy
07-23-12, 10:12 AM
Isn't this similar to watering in farm? You get the bonus when the crop is harvested?

kooky panda
07-23-12, 11:40 AM
Isn't this similar to watering in farm? You get the bonus when the crop is harvested?

Yes it is.

bigbux3
07-23-12, 12:10 PM
That's like any classic TeamLava game: City and Farm. But the homes and businesses aren't factories or crops. I don't understand why we can't collect them. In this game, you're building to advance while in City Story you're building for looks. I don't like that.

ginerp
07-23-12, 04:51 PM
I hate it because the sparkles are annoying. If a Victorian house gets sparkled, you're going to be looking at those for FOREVER. UGH.

kooky panda
07-23-12, 05:27 PM
I hate it because the sparkles are annoying. If a Victorian house gets sparkled, you're going to be looking at those for FOREVER. UGH.
When you have a building with sparkles, once your collect your coins from that building, the sparkles are collected also.