PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get credit for soulmate, can't complete quest

mydragonland
07-22-12, 10:13 PM
Game did not credit my soulmate that was added to the theme park room even though it has the baby in there for the "Help Bella: Floorboards" quest

kooky panda
07-23-12, 04:43 AM
Some goals are not retroactive. If you already had the soulmate and or baby before your goal came up, you will need to buy the room again to get a new soulmate/baby to complete the goal.

mykelane
07-23-12, 07:06 PM
So what your saying is because we used initiative and advanced in a room before the goal appeared, even though when the goal appeared it gave credit for building the room but not having the soulmate or baby, your reply is to sell the room and start again?? Im sorry that is just crazy. Building the room before we are given the goal is retroactive but having a soulmate or baby isnt. C'mon. Some of the rooms take along time to build due to paying for construction and decorating, plus cost and time of mate and/ or baby and we should just sell and do again. I currently play five of team lava's game and spend money while i do it. Not alot of money, but money none the less. This unfair rule in the game is going to make me reconsider spending my time and money with you. Thats a shame because i really enjoy your games but i also enjoy accomplishing goals along the way.

muggapug
07-23-12, 07:35 PM
I had already bought the room and the soulmate but it still showed I needed the soulmate. I went ahead and got the baby and the check mark indicating completion of the baby appeared but it still showed that I needed a soulmate. I guess it was the immaculate "petception". Anyway, I decided to just spend the gems to skip the soulmate step, it took my gems and said I completed the goal. Next time I played the game, the goal was back showing that Istill needed a soulmate and a baby and I didn't get any of my gems back. I'm not that bothered by the lack of retroactivity, but I want my gems back and the coins for the baby or the reward.

kooky panda
07-23-12, 07:59 PM
I had already bought the room and the soulmate but it still showed I needed the soulmate. I went ahead and got the baby and the check mark indicating completion of the baby appeared but it still showed that I needed a soulmate. I guess it was the immaculate "petception". Anyway, I decided to just spend the gems to skip the soulmate step, it took my gems and said I completed the goal. Next time I played the game, the goal was back showing that Istill needed a soulmate and a baby and I didn't get any of my gems back. I'm not that bothered by the lack of retroactivity, but I want my gems back and the coins for the baby or the reward.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game .

Melanie930
07-24-12, 08:33 AM
I'm having the same issue, even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Too bad because I could use the floorboards for the ramen stand and the money for expansions, etc. I don't want to start the room all over again.

lovefaithhope23
07-24-12, 10:11 PM
I'm also having this same issue not only with just the help Bella floorboards quest but also with the roman holiday and the ice is nice quest. About half the quests on my game are completed but not showing so. How do I fix this bc I absolutely do not want to sell and start over....

hsquared
07-25-12, 09:27 AM
yes yes!!! me too!
i'm NOT going to start over again on that room i'm sorry but if the game can count when we expand or install certain rooms, it should count when we already have a soulmate & baby in a certain room. that's ridiculous asking us to start it again.

mamamimi2004
07-25-12, 10:27 AM
Glad I am not the only one. Oh wait... I am not glad that many of us are getting *****ed.

popsicletoes332001
07-31-12, 03:54 AM
I also have 3 goals that are completed that I didn't receive credit for: bells boards, sultan suite, royal room. I have soulmates and babies but the goal is not completed. Very frustrating!

muscovylover
07-31-12, 05:00 AM
I'm having the same issues..."Help Bella" and "Mystery of Persia". It did credit I built those rooms but it doesn't credit soul mates. I'm positive it's a bug. Please fix it ASAP. I'm sure nobody wants to build the same room again.

kooky panda
07-31-12, 05:07 AM
I'm having the same issues..."Help Bella" and "Mystery of Persia". It did credit I built those rooms but it doesn't credit soul mates. I'm positive it's a bug. Please fix it ASAP. I'm sure nobody wants to build the same room again.

Not a bug.

Some goals are not retroactive. If you already had the soulmate and or baby before your goal came up, you will need to buy the room again to get a new soulmate/baby to complete the goal.

kimijo48
08-06-12, 08:20 AM
I too am having the same problem. I will not rebuy the room, soulmate, or baby, my time and money were already spent there! Team Lava you should fix this problem. Don't place a goal where your players have already completed it an then say its not retroactive and that u need to rebuy it to finish goal.

1_kiki_1
08-07-12, 12:08 AM
How can it credit the room already being built, but not credit having the soul mate or baby? How does that make sense? It should be one rule, either nothing gets credited or everything gets credited, quite simple I think.

Why not have a pop up for each pet room that will have a goal attached to it at some point in the game? At least that way we can choose to build it and miss out on the goal or wait till we get to the goal and then build it.

Also, why are we not given the option to skip the goal instead of having it sit in the list? I have 3 goals that I can't complete due to having already added soulmates and babies, and am not planning on re-doing the room, or what I think the real goal is here, to make us use our gems to skip that portion of the goal.

wiggles2288
08-08-12, 03:40 AM
I was on the Peaceful Garden step towards a larger goal. It said to add a Japanese Garden (cherry blossom garden or whatever it is called) and to add a soulmate. I added the soulmate after having the quest to do so and there was a glitch at 5:10 - 5:15 ish AM EST today. I got "credit" for it and it said I completed it, i even leveled up, then the story froze and reset. Some stuff came back. My soulmate stayed, but the quest said I did not add a soulmate to the Japanese Garden and my level went back down. I know this was a glitch because a lot of my old missions showed up briefly and had expired next to them. Fashion Story today, around the same time, also froze and restarted and an old goal popped up briefly ( the stud dresseses) and then disappeared.

sbc188
08-08-12, 07:51 PM
Not a bug.

I am having the same issue on three could them 3 rooms. I will not buy with gems because 1 of them is 75 gems. I cant get back on Pet Hotel Story now. What is wrong?

I will not sell and buy again because they cost too much. Please check mine Kooky Panda. One of my goals had an add button and I tried to add and it still stays there. Please advise...

sbc188
08-08-12, 07:53 PM
oops! I am having the same issue on three, count them 3 rooms.......

sbc188
08-08-12, 07:54 PM
I do beleive that gliches happens also and that may be the problem.... Never say never...

KadeeDid
08-13-12, 08:01 PM
My soulmate goal for Peaceful Garden disappeared. It was there and I was reading it and ready to do it when it just vanished. I went ahead and started soulmate anyway but did not get credit.

Lots of game turning off in various games tonight. Randomly just logs out. I have 32GB iPad.

Kadee

I was on the Peaceful Garden step towards a larger goal. It said to add a Japanese Garden (cherry blossom garden or whatever it is called) and to add a soulmate. I added the soulmate after having the quest to do so and there was a glitch at 5:10 - 5:15 ish AM EST today. I got "credit" for it and it said I completed it, i even leveled up, then the story froze and reset. Some stuff came back. My soulmate stayed, but the quest said I did not add a soulmate to the Japanese Garden and my level went back down. I know this was a glitch because a lot of my old missions showed up briefly and had expired next to them. Fashion Story today, around the same time, also froze and restarted and an old goal popped up briefly ( the stud dresseses) and then disappeared.

martagigia
08-15-12, 06:08 PM
Me too, I'm having this issue with the Roman Holiday quest. It's unfair because we spend time and money to play. I payed for that room and I don't want to rebuild it!! It's not funny playing this way, if there's only a sequence to follow and gain all the prizes, LavaTeam should tell us FIRST starting games! It's not correct and fair.

youngkeljen
09-07-12, 10:58 AM
I'm having the same problem trying to complete the hotel goals. I'm sure on some of the goals I didn't build the room until it became a goal. I paid for the soulmate but didn't get credit for it. Paid for baby got credit for it but of course does it doesn't complete the goal. This problem as been going on for over a month now. If team lava can't come up with a better solution to ALL of these problems with these goals-then STOP creating new ones. There's has to be a better answer than " We need to rebuild the rooms. That's Not right! Ive already spent a lot of money building the rooms the first time so why would I want to rebuild them. I'm on level 47 and don't want to start again. If problem can't get resolved I'll be forced to delete!