PDA

View Full Version : why is my farm out of sync?

Unregistered
06-17-10, 06:58 PM
Hi there my wife has had a problem with moving things on her farm story. She selects her barn, moves it... then an error message pops up "your farm is out of sync with the server" or something like that, and then it refreshes it for her... and then the barn is in the original place. She's getting frustrated... can someone help?

swati
06-17-10, 09:12 PM
I can't help, but I get this message a lot too - I usually get it when I'm harvesting, plowing or planting though. It resets my farm to a previous state, and is very irritating as I then have to re-do whatever I've been doing.

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:18 PM
I've been dealing with this for more than half an hour now...and my crops are all coming due, and I need to get some sleep...yes, I can let them all die...but that's such a waste for what feels very much like a Farm Story error. I'm not impressed! But right...back to the point and question I had...
Does this happen very often? First time for me since I started less than a month a go...
And, how long doe it typically last? An hour? A day? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Dani
10-13-10, 09:25 PM
[...]She selects her barn, moves it... then an error message pops up "your farm is out of sync with the server" or something like that, and then it refreshes it for her... and then the barn is in the original place. She's getting frustrated... can someone help?

I have the same problem. :(

Ginger
10-14-10, 01:02 AM
I remember similar issues just before 1.5 was released, it's probably just growing pains as they rollout preparations for new features on the server. If they added new gameplay element to an upcoming release they might need to modify the structure of the database in which our games are stored. It's common for a little downtime during transitional periods. Even giants like Google with decentralized server clusters still have occasional outages in select areas. Don't worry. If you lost anything big ( like an important sum of game cash ) just write an email to support. They're responsive to these kinds of issues.

:)

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:40 AM
I have had both happen a lot - more than 20 times a day- about once a minute. It is getting VERY FRUSTRATING. I am about to go to My Farm app if they don't fix it soon. I am using iPOD touch with latest software. It happens most when I am collecting, plowing or planing. not when I water. Can anybody help?