PDA

View Full Version : We need a confirm button for gem purchases!!

xstyles
07-22-12, 08:05 PM
I just spent 7 gems speeding up a food item by accident .. It is so easy to lose gems this way and I'm sure I'm not the only one it's happened too. There needs to be a confirmation or some kind of warning before we waste our gems on useless things.

pinkster73
07-22-12, 08:21 PM
What a great idea.

Doll_Face1208
07-23-12, 12:19 AM
I've already complained about this issue. I lost all together 42 or more gems, lost count because of different things. The buy coins with gems page would pop up out of nowhere, accidentally buying items with gems, and like you the instanly finish dishes. Even an "undo" button would be alot of help...that's what I posted about, the undo button idea

DROID 3/ 1.3.6.05

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 04:45 AM
It's been asks for over a year... I don't. Think it will ever happen maybe when pigs fly

Doll_Face1208
07-23-12, 01:20 PM
It's been asks for over a year... I don't. Think it will ever happen maybe when pigs fly

Yes, I agree. They probably don't care that we're losing gems. They want us to spend our actual money on gems. I am not gonna buy gems with my own money :(

emma2997
07-23-12, 01:53 PM
I' ve lost more than 150 gems in the past year and just lost 49 gems opening an appliance slot accidentally. Soooo mad. I refuse to buy gems though because that just encourages the gem traps and why should I buy stuff from a company that doesnt care about its customers?! ugh. i will buy a huge gem package if the gem confirmation button ever comes out. Though i doubt it would ever happen. We both lose, team lava doesnt get my money and I am stuck with a handful of gems from recipes and a lackluster bakery.

cookiemonsterdonahue
07-24-12, 11:52 AM

Oh my! Lol... That sums it up! I'd like a confirm for each action that takes gems. But I think above may be right! It is possible to do as Tap Zoo has confirm link for such.