PDA

View Full Version : No hamster

laluna11
07-22-12, 07:08 PM
Hi,

I hope this is not the dumbest question ever ;)
I bought this pet room for hamsters, but there isn't a hamster anywhere.
I can collect money from this room and I can also buy a soulmate but when it is ready there is still no hamster. There is exact the same problem with sea lions.

Did I do something wrong? I swear I never harmed any hamster or sea lion in my life :)

kooky panda
07-22-12, 09:02 PM
Try restarting your device to see of the fellow shows up. (maybe he has an invisiblity cloak on??? lol)
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you still do not see him, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

bebe888
07-23-12, 07:18 PM
Same thing happened to my magic castle. There was no white owl came with it when I bought the castle. I have turned my iPhone off/on, deleted and reinstalled the game again, but nothing happened

KadeeDid
09-16-12, 08:27 AM
Try restarting your device to see of the fellow shows up. (maybe he has an invisiblity cloak on??? lol)
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you still do not see him, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

why do the Team Lava games need to be deleted and reinstalled so often? better recently but with some. I was doing this daily if not more than once a day. other games I play are not buggy like this.

playerrach2
09-22-12, 04:34 AM
The same thing has happened with my ski resort room :(