PDA

View Full Version : game freeze alot

Queens1990
07-22-12, 06:55 PM
hello ppl can someone help n tell me what can i do to fix game, when it freezes alot
cannot play,tpd visit or even cannot c ppls club . i been having this problem a while and i try everything but nothing seems to work....plssss help!!!!

kooky panda
07-22-12, 08:52 PM
What device do you play on? Its current version?

What is the version of the game you are playing? (under help-menu-small number at the bottom)
Do you play on wifi or cellular?

Have you tried restarting your device?
Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading?

Queens1990
07-26-12, 02:11 PM
Yes i have try everything, like unistall game, powered phone etc... i guess its an old version i dont know, i got the game about 1 ago...how would i know what version is it?????
when u say deleting the game, i dont hv a deleting button to delete game i can unistall the n reinstall the game thats all i know i can do....... if there is a new version how can i get it????
or what else can i do to fix my game????? n how would i get all my levels n stuff into the new version if that could be possible ......

Queens1990
07-26-12, 02:23 PM
i play wifi on cellular, but b4 it was just regular data n it was still freezing soo there is noo difference.....but if this helps plssss let me know what can i do?????
On menu in help/faq way at the bottom it saids Nightclub Story 1.0.4

kooky panda
07-26-12, 02:53 PM
You are on the most current version. You can try uninstalling the game and reinstall it.
Also try clearing your cache and moving the game to your SD card.

If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

What device do you play on?