PDA

View Full Version : Can't get a rare

TashbearHG
07-22-12, 04:12 PM
That awkward moment when you are trying to get a Wild dragon cause i don't have one and end up getting a Forestfire instead. I haven't had any luck getting one of the Original rares (fairy, wild, mindvolt and serpent) Any breeding combos I should try... I'm sick of fruitfuls

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 04:13 PM
That awkward moment when you are trying to get a Wild dragon cause i don't have one and end up getting a Forestfire instead. I haven't had any luck getting one of the Original rares (fairy, wild, mindvolt and serpent) Any breeding combos I should try... I'm sick of fruitfulsWell forest and fire can give a wild dragon

northsweets
07-22-12, 04:35 PM
Atlantis and a scorpion can give you a wild, serpent, island, fairy, Atlantis, scorpion, fruitful, life, magic, eagle, firestorm, and a mindvolt. I am hoping it will get a diamond to.

54starr
07-22-12, 05:06 PM
Just try with the original forest and fire dragons! You're bound to eventually get one

trace35
07-22-12, 05:20 PM
I have been pretty luck with rares except for fairy. I've been playing for months and all I keep getting are fruitfuls 

fallenspirit
07-22-12, 05:20 PM
Just try with the original forest and fire dragons! You're bound to eventually get one
The only thing about using pure dragons is that should luck fail you then you're likely to only see Life Dragons which can get boring. I rather make life exciting with two different cross breeds and even if luck fails there ought to be more variety and a higher chance of getting some kind of rare though not necessarily the one you're hunting for and should luck really decide to knock on your door you just might lad yourself a diamond. Just my two cents though.

TashbearHG
07-22-12, 06:23 PM
Life's, mist, island and fruitfuls are annoying. I just keep getting life's when I want a wild