PDA

View Full Version : This is crazy!

bigbux3
07-22-12, 01:32 PM
Okay, so I finished the puzzle! I should be advancing to the next round! Wrong! You have to meet the star rating mark!! You should be glad I beat the puzzle, not got a higher score! This is crazy! This is the 3rd time I've finally beat level 66 and it's very complicated! Now I have to keep trying just so I can increase my final score! I don't want to buy the score multiplier because sometimes the game doesn't go as planned so I have to start over.

http://i47.tinypic.com/wohw5.png
And it looks like I'm right at the 1 star mark doesn't it?

Limaxa
07-22-12, 01:47 PM
:( that's not cool!!!

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 01:52 PM
Okay, so I finished the puzzle! I should be advancing to the next round! Wrong! You have to meet the star rating mark!! You should be glad I beat the puzzle, not got a higher score! This is crazy! This is the 3rd time I've finally beat level 66 and it's very complicated! Now I have to keep trying just so I can increase my final score! I don't want to buy the score multiplier because sometimes the game doesn't go as planned so I have to start over.

http://i47.tinypic.com/wohw5.png
And it looks like I'm right at the 1 star mark doesn't it?
That is so unfair

badger8
07-22-12, 05:22 PM
Wait until 67. Took me 2 days to beat it only to find out it's not good enough.
I beat the level. There shouldn't be stipulations on it.
I'll quit long before i buy any gems, but nice try.

bigbux3
07-22-12, 05:33 PM
Wait until 67. Took me 2 days to beat it only to find out it's not good enough.
I beat the level. There shouldn't be stipulations on it.
I'll quit long before i buy any gems, but nice try.

I've been on this level for almost a week now and I play every chance I can get. I didn't know that when it comes to fun with TeamLava, it costs a high and stressful price.

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 05:57 PM
Why should you need a higher score you burst all the bubbles

bigbux3
07-22-12, 06:17 PM
Why should you need a higher score you burst all the bubbles

My thoughts exactly. At this rate, I'll NEVER pass the level.

pinkster73
07-22-12, 08:34 PM
Don't play the game. It's like an abusive boyfriend telling you you're not good enough.

bigbux3
07-22-12, 09:51 PM
Don't play the game. It's like an abusive boyfriend telling you you're not good enough.

Hahahahahaha. You're great!

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 04:49 AM
Just happened to me last night on level 67 ugh I finally beat the [] level and I don't have high score to move on ... Not a good move tl

bigbux3
07-23-12, 11:28 AM
You will NEVER believe this guys. I passed the level last night. I honestly think this game is rigged. A level may have the same design but have more same colored bubbles as other times. I think the game doesn't want you to win. In the game I just played, I went from not passing with a low score to 3 stars!!!!! How does that happen? I think it's rigged. I think it gives you a lot of same colored bubbles to pop when it feels like it because any other time, you'll only have 2's or 1 sets of bubbles.
http://i45.tinypic.com/351yf7l.png

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 11:48 AM
Congrats on passing it now you will be stuck in 67 like me lol.... Yeah I though 66 was fixes because the time I passed it I had a lot shots left where in most cases I didn't have enough

doodlebug8
07-23-12, 12:02 PM
They changed the game so much it's impossible to match the high scores that you were able to get in the lower levels. This game used to be so much fun. It was actually kinda relaxing listening to all the little sounds from whatever that animal is and the bubbles being popped. I used to play level 1 and level 7 constantly to get more money without using energy. Now you don't get energy and what used to give you 500 in coins only gives you 250.

I really don't understand why they release such wonderful games and within 15 days change them to the point that they just become annoying.

bigbux3
07-23-12, 12:04 PM
Maybe TeamLava thinks that the longer you stay on a level, the "funner" it will be for all of us! That makes me want to throw my iPod against the wall!!!!

greygull
07-23-12, 12:10 PM
I'm flagging over the issue of the score not adding up correctly.

bigbux3
07-23-12, 12:12 PM
Thank you Greygull. If this continues, we'll never advance in this game. I think it was the newest update that made this a problem. :(

greygull
07-23-12, 12:38 PM
That's what I've noticed also.

Like for me - I can't get 3 stars on level 17 at all. But I always get 2 1/2 stars. Since the update, I get 1/2 star.

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 12:43 PM
That's what I've noticed also.

Like for me - I can't get 3 stars on level 17 at all. But I always get 2 1/2 stars. Since the update, I get 1/2 star.

Yeah I used to do level 33 for coins and have 3 stars but now I can't do the same even if I do combo from beggining to the last baby it doesn't make 3 stars

bigbux3
07-23-12, 12:57 PM
Maybe TeamLava is trying to stall us, telling us to slow down in this game because we haven't made any new levels yet or their currently making them and testing them and we won't see them until like 3-5 months from now. I dunno.

moogdaisy
07-24-12, 05:47 PM
They will set the game at the level it makes most cash, not the same thing as game players enjoyment that's very low on the list. Why make it fun when it can make money? My daughter loves it but hasn't got the ability to pay. When I was a kid at least the arcade games were fair and transparent :)

Source: I'm a software manager

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 06:37 PM
They will set the game at the level it makes most cash, not the same thing as game players enjoyment that's very low on the list. Why make it fun when it can make money? My daughter loves it but hasn't got the ability to pay. When I was a kid at least the arcade games were fair and transparent :)

Source: I'm a software manager

I haven't payed real money and won't on this game... I'm on level 72

dockinzy
10-27-13, 02:19 PM
In 167 the game comes up with no way to win. Only matches are in a corner and it only allows 1 move and there is no possible way to win unless you purchase something and when you try to rate the game with that message it won't allow you to say it about the game. If you don't say something good about it and leave good ratings it blocks you out. That's a crock of bs.