PDA

View Full Version : Problems since update

jennifermrn
07-22-12, 07:54 AM
St8 ID: jennifermrn
iPad 3

Since the update, which I was really excited about there have been several problems. For one the meter does not add up fast enough so there is a lot of wasted time trying to get a higher score after failing so many times. Eventually it adds up correctly but not until wasting a ton of energy. I am on level 72 and there are just not enought bubbles to complete this level. I have played multiple times without even getting near the top. Also, the limited time level is not working properly. After completing t2 the game completely shuts down prompting a restart repeating the level and the same thing happens again. It is a viscious cycle of restarts lol. Now with that all being said I'm a faithful player. Love the game, even spend money buying gems. Just want to see these problems fixed. Unfortunately I just purchased more gems yesterday but I will not be purchasing more until this is fixed. Hopefully soon :D

Ps. I think my husband will appreciate a fix too since he has to hear me growling at the iPad all the time lol

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 07:57 AM
St8 ID: jennifermrn
iPad 3

Since the update, which I was really excited about there have been several problems. For one the meter does not add up fast enough so there is a lot of wasted time trying to get a higher score after failing so many times. Eventually it adds up correctly but not until wasting a ton of energy. I am on level 72 and there are just not enought bubbles to complete this level. I have played multiple times without even getting near the top. Also, the limited time level is not working properly. After completing t2 the game completely shuts down prompting a restart repeating the level and the same thing happens again. It is a viscious cycle of restarts lol. Now with that all being said I'm a faithful player. Love the game, even spend money buying gems. Just want to see these problems fixed. Unfortunately I just purchased more gems yesterday but I will not be purchasing more until this is fixed. Hopefully soon :D

Ps. I think my husband will appreciate a fix too since he has to hear me growling at the iPad all the time lol
I am having exact same problems