PDA

View Full Version : Level 30

yupiyupigumgum
07-22-12, 06:49 AM
I have a neighbor that on level 30 . He got 2780 population and the city was like all available buildings were there. Eiffel tower, chrysler building, you name it. Is it storm8 CEO's city? So perfect. i wish I can upload the picture here. Anyone has this megacity as neighbor?

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 06:56 AM
I have a neighbor that on level 30 . He got 2780 population and the city was like all available buildings were there. Eiffel tower, chrysler building, you name it. Is it storm8 CEO's city? So perfect. i wish I can upload the picture here. Anyone has this megacity as neighbor?
I don't have this but it might be teamlava city because they shouldn't have so much coins

zoroak
07-22-12, 09:29 AM
Stormie is a TL computer generated city, some of us have Stormie as a neighbour, I do and his city is awesome, fully expanded, even though the city hall and bank are invisible LOL! I have seen community members who are level 25 (?) but have at least 2 out of 3 wonders and everything else you can buy on the market.

yupiyupigumgum
07-22-12, 03:16 PM
Is it useful to have stormie as neighbor? If we send request will it send us something back?

kooky panda
07-22-12, 03:38 PM
My understanding is yes, stormie is suppose to return requests when you send one to him.

yupiyupigumgum
07-23-12, 03:15 AM
I have to live happily ever after with Stormie, because it can't be removed from my neighbor list. and I can't write anything on it's wall either. Whoa..like having a mysterious neighbor or even CIA *o*