PDA

View Full Version : Finished level 70 but score is too low?

keviPad
07-22-12, 06:12 AM
I just finished level 70. I was surprised. I never got this message. My score was too low to move onto the next level?

I am pleased that this new island finally brought more difficulty to the game. This message was strange. I finished the level with a spare bubbles too.

chumkia
07-22-12, 07:47 AM
Today I finished level 64 after sooooo...many days of tries!! My excitement went down in a matter of few seconds when a message popped up saying that the score was too low to go to the next level. ����
I am back to square one.......trying the same level all over again..... NOT FAIR!!

djgilmour
07-22-12, 08:22 AM
Hahahahaha, you are pwned!!!! They changed the rules!!!!!!! They want you to buy gems and coins!!!!!

thesacredphoenix
07-22-12, 02:12 PM
While they may want you to buy Gems and Coins, an alternative to that would be to utilize the new Combo system they implemented. Before the last update, breaking a chain of consecutive shots seemed to bring you back to no bonus. Now, however, you can miss a shot, it just sets you back a tier or two of bonus. It's certainly more challenging the way it is now, and unfortunately borderline frustrating for 70 and 72 (which I just beat, have been trying for a couple days since it came out), but they're all possible! I beat all the levels, mostly 2 Stars, a handful of 1 Stars, without making a purchase. I did take advantage of the bonus level Gems they give you and do admit to buying a few of the "8 Bubbles for 6 Gems", just to ensure a required score on some of the levels I was cutting it close on (I used the bubbles to continue combos of bubbles I normally would have dropped, since combo'ing builds Combo Bonus).

djgilmour
07-28-12, 04:20 PM
I just finished level 70. I was surprised. I never got this message. My score was too low to move onto the next level?

I am pleased that this new island finally brought more difficulty to the game. This message was strange. I finished the level with a spare bubbles too.
How did you finish level 70?