PDA

View Full Version : Diferrence between stoves colors

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:30 AM
What is the difference other than the price between the blue, green, basic and orange stove (whichever color is, don't remember)?

Unregistered
11-17-10, 10:07 AM
What is the answer to this thread?

Captain!
11-17-10, 12:22 PM
I do not believe that there are any differences between the stoves in terms of cook time or type of foods cooked (i.e. all ovens cook the same foods, all grills cook the same food, etc..). The color stoves cost more...and that's about it.

However, the Sonic/Forever stoves (the ones with the flames on them or the ones that look frozen with ice) do have special abilities: Sonic stoves cook 20% faster and Forever stoves keep the food forever.

There is a mythical Mighty stove...but I have not seen it. I also have not idea what it does except cook food.

I hope this helps.

Captain!

ID: CaptainNemo
Restaurant: Sunken saloon

Flooper888
11-17-10, 01:09 PM
This thread was really helpful. Thanks. As to the mythical stove... I hope I find one or get one in a magic box someday haha

iD- Flooper888
Restaurant- Eddy's Cafe

Unregistered
11-19-10, 05:34 PM
I've seen a couple of the mighty appliances around. It's basically a combination of the forever (never spoils) and sonic (20% faster cooking time) in one.

Cate's Diner
11-19-10, 07:21 PM
I've seen a couple of the mighty appliances around. It's basically a combination of the forever (never spoils) and sonic (20% faster cooking time) in one.

So, one is only able to obtain this Mighty Stove through the magic shell? I've never heard of this one until now...

Unregistered
01-08-11, 10:53 AM
So, one is only able to obtain this Mighty Stove through the magic shell? I've never heard of this one until now...

No, not through the magic shell, but through the regular box. I won one yesterday.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:04 AM
Care to share a picture of your Mighty Stove?

FlameyHawk
01-08-11, 02:41 PM
I have the mighty stove! If you would like to see the mighty stove add me
ID: FlameyHawk