PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Archiving or Removing Recipes already Mastered

dutchindo
07-21-12, 11:59 PM
A great suggestion would be to archive or remove the recipes already mastered (level 4)...that way we can focus only on the recipes that have NOT been completed.

asadaliz
07-22-12, 02:00 AM
Not really great :) most of the players are not cooking to be the master of recipe, but for earnings. Suppose Red Velvet Cake is removed from the list, what recipe is gonna give you 12 coin per serving then ?

dutchindo
07-22-12, 04:19 AM
good point...i forgot about the recipes that are worth having after you've mastered them.

snubbly
07-22-12, 05:07 AM
I'd only have a few things left if they were removed. If it was optional to hide/show that'd be helpful.

eric_malmquist
07-22-12, 07:17 AM
Why doesn't teamlava create a separate tab at the top of our recipe index, and any recipes mastered move into that tab? That way we can keep the recipes, but only see them if we want to.

TimeForACuppaTea
07-22-12, 10:46 AM
Why doesn't teamlava create a separate tab at the top of our recipe index, and any recipes mastered move into that tab? That way we can keep the recipes, but only see them if we want to.

I've made this same suggestion in the past. I still think its a good idea. Simply give players the ability to organize their recipes/crops/catalogs etc so we can archive the ones we are finished with. Would save so much time scrolling through page after page of already mastered stuff to get to what we need.