PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Ramons Bargain goal

roxydiana
07-21-12, 10:06 PM
I am working on Ramons Bargain goal. I have added the soulmate to the golf room and added a baby too, but it us still telling me to add a soulmate. I have turned my iPhone completely off and it still shows no soulmate in the goal section. I tried to hit the room to add soulmate, but it says the soulmates are complete. Plus, the little lovebirds are both in the room with their baby! How can I get this goal completed?

bakerbarbie12
07-21-12, 11:07 PM
I am working on Ramons Bargain goal. I have added the soulmate to the golf room and added a baby too, but it us still telling me to add a soulmate. I have turned my iPhone completely off and it still shows no soulmate in the goal section. I tried to hit the room to add soulmate, but it says the soulmates are complete. Plus, the little lovebirds are both in the room with their baby! How can I get this goal completed?

The same thing happened to me. I said I had the baby which I couldn't do without the soulmate! Was told it was because I got the soulmate before the goal asked me to and the goal is not retroactive. So I would have to get another golf room and get another soulmate.

But I don't think that's true. I got the golf room because of the goal, and the soulmate part was already part of that goal, I thought...Meaning the soulmate part was there before I built the room. So I think it's a bug, unless the soulmate part shows up later in the goal.