PDA

View Full Version : Whats the highest lvl?

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:20 AM
Hello all,
Whats the highest lvl we can get??
I saw a 39 and 40, are those the highest??
Thnx you for answering my question,

Add me if you want too : yuhroen

Unregistered
11-16-10, 02:18 PM
No one reacts?
then tell me what is the highest lvl YOU saw,

-Yuhroen

Unregistered
11-16-10, 03:01 PM
No one reacts?
then tell me what is the highest lvl YOU saw,

-Yuhroen

I saw 50 today
Stph2002 (ID)

Unregistered
11-16-10, 04:00 PM
I think it's 100....

Unregistered
11-16-10, 06:05 PM
I think it's 100....

Highest level I've seen so far is 57.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:41 PM
The current level cap is 75. :cool:

I'm not playing that long if there's nothing different when we level up. No new food, more coins to earn, same pace for costumers eating, .......not appealing.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:50 PM
I'm not playing that long if there's nothing different when we level up. No new food, more coins to earn, same pace for costumers eating, .......not appealing.

Not taking away from your frustration, but I'm at the highest levels in both farm and city, and have been for some time.

I enjoy redesigning my landscapes, so not finding it boring at all. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind new things. I'm rather looking forward to what their Christmas decors and offerings will be. Just saying tho, still very involved in my games. I suppose it all boils down to what you're looking to achieve.

But level 75.... Lots of room to play around and rearrange stuff. That to me is fun too. As for restaurant, I fear I'll never level any further as that pesky bug is still there. Even after the update. It's been days of cooking and serving, and my coin stays stuck in basically the same holding pattern. Sigh. Not much room at my current level to rearrange things. Sigh again.

Yuhroen
11-18-10, 02:22 AM
In my opinion their should b getting much more stuff when u lvl up, sometimes u dont get anything, thats just lame, i like the game very much, so i wont stop playing but theiir need to be some changes, and bout those 15gemswe had of the bug is not reasonable 25 or more will be logic.
-Yuhroen

Unregistered
11-18-10, 02:28 AM
In my opinion their should b getting much more stuff when u lvl up, sometimes u dont get anything, thats just lame, i like the game very much, so i wont stop playing but theiir need to be some changes, and bout those 15gemswe had of the bug is not reasonable 25 or more will be logic.
-Yuhroen

There is no need to be greedy about the gems I know that 15 is not that many but at least its something. Really what is more imp is that they fix the issues and bugs going on. Not so much about compensating gems

Unregistered
02-28-11, 12:09 AM
Highest level I've seen so far is 57.

i saw level 84 today - tantan i think is the name-

Unregistered
02-28-11, 12:59 AM
i saw level 84 today - tantan i think is the name-

One of my neighbours is at 92 and that was achieved after the new Vday additions. So maybe the levels increased also..

Unregistered
02-28-11, 01:30 PM
I have a few neighbors in the 80's and one that is a 96. How do you explain that?

Donnahh
02-28-11, 02:02 PM
I have a few neighbors in the 80's and one that is a 96. How do you explain that?

Level cap was increased to 96. I'm only 96 in FS.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 01:30 PM
What is the biggest expansion you can get? I bought some gems during the sales season and I'm stuck with 19x20.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 01:33 PM
PS. Level 49 and size 19x20.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 05:44 PM
Stumbled across a lvl 95 today

Unregistered
03-07-11, 11:08 PM
You aren't saying the level cap applies to Bakery Story also are you? There are some bakeries on the Community Board approaching 100! Why would the other story games be different? Not that it matters-I doubt there will be any reward for Level 100 either.
Sorry OP, but many of us play both games so maybe Norman will clarify!

Unregistered
03-07-11, 11:11 PM
Norman does not know what he's talking about I guess. I've see levels 90-95 too, even today. Check facts!

Unregistered
03-07-11, 11:45 PM
Norman does not know what he's talking about I guess. I've see levels 90-95 too, even today. Check facts!

Had you checked your information before posting, you would have realised that Norman's post was dated November last year. The level cap was raised within the last 2 weeks. You just made yourself look like an idiot. It is you that needs to "check facts".

Unregistered
03-08-11, 12:33 AM
Ha Ha what a lovely person you are, last poster! Some people make mistakes, although I'm sure you do not! Maybe that person is new to the forum. Anyway, who on earth would expect a thread to be that old-I wouldn't have either. You are indeed the idiot-pathetic at that, as are all of your sarcastics comments easily recognizable on the forum. I'm sure you won't have such a rude big mouth when registration is implemented.

Unregistered
03-08-11, 03:14 AM
Ha Ha what a lovely person you are, last poster! Some people make mistakes, although I'm sure you do not! Maybe that person is new to the forum. Anyway, who on earth would expect a thread to be that old-I wouldn't have either. You are indeed the idiot-pathetic at that, as are all of your sarcastics comments easily recognizable on the forum. I'm sure you won't have such a rude big mouth when registration is implemented.

I didn't read that post the way that you did. Sure, they poster could have been a bit more polite, but they weren't lying. The person they were commenting on didn't read the thread properly, and then made a comment that really did make them look a bit silly. I too am looking forward to registration, and maybe you might also be more polite then.