PDA

View Full Version : Food takes too long to sell out !

xstyles
07-21-12, 05:13 PM
My food used to sell out completely in one day and now I am having food that is taking weeks to sell out and sells SLOWLY. Anyone else? I would like to get rid of my 100,000 Blueberry Buckles!

saren1947
07-22-12, 07:44 PM
Check how long it takes for your patrons to gt to seating. The father the seating from door the less profit you make.

acciochocolate
07-23-12, 09:17 AM
Mine keeps coming back. It says I've earned so much money and I have plenty of empty counters, then a few seconds later, the food is back and money gone. It seems like I'm losing hours of time in the game and it is very frustrating. Maybe same thing is happening to you?

08-13-12, 01:04 PM
Mine keeps coming back. It says I've earned so much money and I have plenty of empty counters, then a few seconds later, the food is back and money gone. It seems like I'm losing hours of time in the game and it is very frustrating. Maybe same thing is happening to you?

that happens to me sometimes when i clear tables and food, or baking them as well... its because Bakery Story hasnt fuller "opened," yet.. i wait a few moments until i start doing things again!

NeeOnn
08-19-12, 09:12 PM
Mine are pigs on the food.

ShelesSweets
08-19-12, 09:31 PM
It's a problem with BS. The food just doesn't sell. You add more counters until there's no room for anymore. Then eventually, you'll clear the food to make roomfor new food. Meanwhile food sells faster than you can cook it in the Restaurant.

daddiette
08-20-12, 01:49 PM
It's a problem with BS. The food just doesn't sell. You add more counters until there's no room for anymore. Then eventually, you'll clear the food to make roomfor new food. Meanwhile food sells faster than you can cook it in the Restaurant.

I have the EXACT problem!

trace35
08-20-12, 05:57 PM
It's not a problem with the food not selling, it's that the serving per recipe is enormous! Compare it to rs which doesn't make as many servings per dish.

3squares
08-21-12, 10:23 AM
I am using Fecsuper's layout ("L" design) and I have NO problem selling my food. I'm level 40, so that might change, but right now it's working grand.

c_lynn8019
08-22-12, 07:01 PM
I haven't cooked anything in over 3 weeks and still have no empty counters. I've been playing for a little over a year and can tell you they are definitely not clearing as quickly as they use to.

KadeeDid
08-22-12, 07:49 PM
wish I could send some of my BS food to RS. can't keep up on it there but my bakery counters are overflowing.

kadeeDid

cakeandpie
08-22-12, 10:20 PM

I have the exact same problem.

hartenboer
08-23-12, 09:17 AM
they start comming in with 28 (with big heads), a minute or 2 later there are only 2 (and still with very big heads:) !
But i'm sure teamlava will solve it the next update, the quantities i mean, not the big heads.

trace35
08-24-12, 02:01 AM
they start comming in with 28 (with big heads), a minute or 2 later there are only 2 (and still with very big heads:) !
But i'm sure teamlava will solve it the next update, the quantities i mean, not the big heads.

No. This as been a problem for months, and TL eel saying it's 'cosmetic' and that it doesn't affect our sales. They refuse to fix it.

trace35
08-24-12, 02:01 AM
Edit not eel, keep.

melby29
08-24-12, 02:25 AM
fix it fix it fix it

hartenboer
08-24-12, 02:39 AM
No. This as been a problem for months, and TL eel saying it's 'cosmetic' and that it doesn't affect our sales. They refuse to fix it.

the big heads are cosmetic !
my clients are my only light in my dark existence on this BS ;)

yeah, fix it fix it fix it !

trace35
08-24-12, 04:09 AM
YEAH, yeah!

totaltechno
08-24-12, 08:17 AM
I have the exact same problem.

Me too. I make a ton of money on RS (45-50k daily), but I simply can't seem to make money on BS with red velvet cookies and chocolate cherry trifles.

melby29
08-24-12, 01:54 PM
Me too. I make a ton of money on RS (45-50k daily), but I simply can't seem to make money on BS with red velvet cookies and chocolate cherry trifles.

ME TOO me too....

trace35
08-24-12, 03:38 PM

The food you are baking is too high yield, and sells too cheaply. Bake things that sell for 10 coins a serving. The food you are baking is too hi yield, and sells too cheaply. Bake things that sell for 10 coins a serving.

melby29
08-24-12, 05:23 PM
The food you are baking is too high yield, and sells too cheaply. Bake things that sell for 10 coins a serving. The food you are baking is too hi yield, and sells too cheaply. Bake things that sell for 10 coins a serving.

I totally agree. Go for red velvet cake, not cookies. Cake, not cookies.

Pleach
08-24-12, 11:07 PM
I had the same problem. I made thousands of brownies and got promoted for it and received many coins :) Try to level up fast. So you can have more ovens. And then you have the opportunity to cook for example 4 cakes overnight... I am still busy making money because I need 400.000 for expansion. :-(

totaltechno
08-25-12, 09:36 AM
I'm only lv 11, so I don't have Red Velvet Cake. What's the best food I can make for coins? I have 3 ovens and 1 drink machine. I have Love Potion going on the drink machine and Red Velvet Cookies on the ovens. IDK how efficient my bakery's seating is either, could you take a look?

slpecoraro
08-25-12, 05:20 PM
I'm only lv 11, so I don't have Red Velvet Cake. What's the best food I can make for coins? I have 3 ovens and 1 drink machine. I have Love Potion going on the drink machine and Red Velvet Cookies on the ovens. IDK how efficient my bakery's seating is either, could you take a look?

When your only lvl 11, you want to cook the cheap food and you want to master it. Do that for a while and master those early recipes before you start adding nbrs. or buying appliances and you will do great!

As for the food, I dump it. After I master something and move on, if I don't have an empty counter, I found the counter with the least amount of food left on it and just clear it. Unless of course it's something I just like to have seen in my bakery. My sister plays as well and she just can't bring herself to clearing counters..lol...therefor she has way too many counters imo...(she doesn't read the forums...;)

trace35
08-25-12, 07:43 PM
My food used to sell out completely in one day and now I am having food that is taking weeks to sell out and sells SLOWLY. Anyone else? I would like to get rid of my 100,000 Blueberry Buckles!

Please be aware noobs that these are two opposite problems. When you are on lower levels it is impossible to keep up with demand and you will never have enough food. So you would never dump food a t level 11 but look at how many servings each recipe makes and bake the food with the highest amount of servings

When on higher levels you will find you have way too much food and you will never sell it all. This is when you need to make red velvet cake which doesn't have many servings and sells for more coins per plate.

trace35
08-25-12, 07:51 PM

You have very efficient seating if you want food to sell fast. If you keep running out of food, however, you may want to move the seats further from the door in a kind of maze, so the customers ave to walk further.