PDA

View Full Version : Gettin very, very frustrated...

s_lynne
07-21-12, 05:10 PM
For the past 2 days I've been havin trouble gettin past lvl 53. This board is rediculous. I never seem to get the bubble that I need. It always starts me off with at least 6 bubbles of one color that's completely useless. Meaning, if I need a yellow bubble, I'll get like 6 purples in a row. Can someone give some tips please??

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:31 PM
The trick to 53 is realizing what needs to be popped and what doesn't. Keep in mind that the sludge doesn't go past the metal balls, so you don't have to worry about it as much. The game seems to keep the colors the same for this one, so you should start with the dark blue bubbles on the left to drop the left "wing", if you will. From there, act only off the left hand side with bouncing off the walls. Your goal is the row directly under the metal balls. Once you drop all of these, it's a similar idea; try to get above the sludge to drop it.

Hopefully this helps!

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:32 PM
As I said that and restarted the level, the colors changed, haha, but the strategy remains the same. Pick a side and work towards dropping the row as high as you can.

s_lynne
07-21-12, 10:53 PM
Thank you so very much. I did what you said and after 3 more tries, I finally passed it. (^∇^)