PDA

View Full Version : Level 72 - Any Tips or Tricks?

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 04:26 PM
Hey all, I've been trying to complete level 72 for about an hour now, and I just can't seem to get it. It's not that I'm making a lot of missed shots, I simply run out of bubbles far before the end of the level, and since they give you 100+, purchasing 8 or 16 for some Pink Gems isn't even really an option.

Does anyone have any tips for this level? What I've been trying to do:
- Obviously miss any unnecessary poison and drop them from above.
- Work on eliminating one side and then dropping the other side from the top down.
- Break the Crystal Bubbles with the color that is joining either on the other side or close to it.

I still run out of bubbles after clearing the Crystals, which essentially means I still have the entire top part (probably 40 bubbles worth). The thing is, I'm not even sure that any of the powerups would help, even if I did have the coins. Maybe the bomb one to get through the snowflake, but it's Pink Gem only, and I'd prefer not to use them. (Although I do have about 60 from the promotional and bonus levels).

Thanks in advance![/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

sweetstuff525
07-21-12, 04:28 PM
How did you get level 67 past?

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 04:33 PM
Try to aim high, that way you can stop the Sludge from migrating too far down. It's okay for the sludge to get some bubbles, as long as you can get above it later. I'll admit I got 1 Star on this level, so I'm sure there is a more efficient way.

Also, hope that the sludge goes outwards rather than inwards, so try to get it to do that on the second tier of Sludge Bubbles.

thesacredphoenix
07-22-12, 02:06 PM
Just wanted to add in that I ended up beating Level 72. I strayed from my previous strategy and this time just went right down the middle. I picked off the sides as I was able to without matching (too many) poisons. The middle I focused just reaching the Ice Bubbles, and popped just about all the Poison to get there, unless I could easily drop them. I do admit to buying 8 bubbles with 6 Pink Gems, but only for peace of mind to build my score at the end to make sure I reached the 1 Star mark. Turns out I probably didn't need to, but better safe than sorry. =P

ladyj0y
07-24-12, 02:39 AM
I have the Same Problem -__- Run out of bubbles

caramel54
07-24-12, 10:41 AM
Ugh I hate level 70!! At first I avoided hitting any of the poison balls but then I changed it to popping a few of them. That strategy didn't work so I popped more and I got farther then I did previously and got 4 million points and 3 stars...but I ran out of balls before I got to the end and I was soo mad :( I spent hours trying to pass it but I can't to it!!!

caramel54
07-24-12, 10:43 AM
Ugh I hate level 70!! At first I avoided hitting any of the poison balls but then I changed it to popping a few of them. That strategy didn't work so I popped more and I got farther then I did previously and got 4 million points and 3 stars...but I ran out of balls before I got to the end and I was soo mad :( I spent hours trying to pass it but I can't to it!!!

Oops I meant to write level 72

zoroak
07-25-12, 02:09 AM
Would recommend getting aim boost for lvl 72 which is great for bouncing off walls. Try clearing off as high as possible and inwards toward the middle from both left and right sides, avoiding clearing poison bubbles till reaching last few in the middle. Once cleared of those middle ones, all bubbles below will fall off, then it gets fairly easier at the top. But yeah, def get the aim boost. Got 2 stars on this, didn't use gems, finished on 2nd try.

slauson65
07-25-12, 12:04 PM
This level was pretty tough, but get the aiming boost and work your way up the sides like the previous

slauson65
07-25-12, 12:05 PM
poster said. when at the top, dont immediately finish. keep popping like colors until you have enough points for 3 stars

Luna48
07-25-12, 12:56 PM
How did you get through Level 68? How do you get the baby in the top left corner behind the black balls? Thanks so much for starting this thread

Luna48
07-25-12, 01:03 PM
How did you get through Level 68? The baby in the top left corner behind the black rocks? Thanks for starting this thread

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 01:12 PM
How did you get through Level 68? The baby in the top left corner behind the black rocks? Thanks for starting this thread

You have to hit the yellow star on top right with the color the bubble on top left is

Luna48
07-25-12, 01:20 PM
Thanks. I knew it was a color thing, just couldn't get it.

DottySpottyYeah
07-28-12, 01:27 PM
OMG this level (72) makes me so mad. Im trying now for what seems like forever but dont Even make it to the bubble with the lightening in it to clear the row. Its so frustrating.

sweetstuff525
07-28-12, 01:29 PM
OMG this level (72) makes me so mad. Im trying now for what seems like forever but dont Even make it to the bubble with the lightening in it to clear the row. Its so frustrating.

Same here lol but I'm not giving up nor spending real money lol I'm stingy with my money

caramel54
07-28-12, 05:23 PM
I finally past level 62!!!!!!! After about a bagillion tries I finally beat it with 3 stars and 5 million points!! I only hit 5 certain poison bubbles in the beginning and after I got past the ice bubbles, I popped the cluster of multi colored bubbles diagonally, and then after I hit the lightning bubble, I bounced the balls of the side to reach the star bubble. Sorry I can't explain very well, it would be better if I had pics but I don't know how to put them on using my iPod.

caramel54
07-28-12, 05:24 PM
I finally past level 62!!!!!!! After about a bagillion tries I finally beat it with 3 stars and 5 million points!! I only hit 5 certain poison bubbles in the beginning and after I got past the ice bubbles, I popped the cluster of multi colored bubbles diagonally, and then after I hit the lightning bubble, I bounced the balls of the side to reach the star bubble. Sorry I can't explain very well, it would be better if I had pics but I don't know how to put them on using my iPod.

Ugh typo, I meant to write level 72

djgilmour
07-29-12, 01:14 AM
How do I beat level 70? Do I need to buy a bomb?

mattyboo1
07-29-12, 05:03 PM
Im having problems on level 18 where it is impossible to get the level completed caus wit says I need a higher score when I pop all the bubbles

ace1234567
08-10-12, 04:10 AM
It's so hard, just give us the posion free tools TL

shockabsorb
10-18-12, 06:11 AM
Its ****ing me, i cannot do this level at all

spellbounddeb
10-18-12, 01:31 PM
Keep at it, I managed it after lots of go's!

fatchel12298455
10-26-12, 04:17 PM
I finished the level on 2 stars and 42 balls left...
I had been trying for a week and googling like crazy lol
I eventually decided to spend 14 gems on the long aim...and cleared the level in <2 minutes. Well worth it to keep your sanity lol