PDA

View Full Version : So tired of fruitfuls!

purplegem611
07-21-12, 04:00 PM
Have been breeding forest and and air.... I lost count... All I get is fruitfuls!! I just put them in a habitat and then sell it when the next is ready to hatch!! I know it's all basically luck... I just felt like ranting!

Zetra
07-21-12, 04:01 PM
We are all same.Luck is Luck.

purplegem611
07-21-12, 04:33 PM
We are all same.Luck is Luck.Yes I know!! Just needed to vent lol...

Kijame
07-21-12, 04:37 PM
Amen to the venting. Fruitfuls everywhere for me XD I've started to sell the new ones.

purplegem611
07-21-12, 08:19 PM
Amen to the venting. Fruitfuls everywhere for me XD I've started to sell the new ones.

I put them in a habitat, I don't level them up, then sell that one and replace it with one that has hatched, at least it makes me some money back that way! 10 hours worth!! I just keep swapping them out!! Same with corals!!

fallenspirit
07-21-12, 08:37 PM
I am currently breeding forest and air for the second time(yeah I'm a noob lol) and in another four hours or so I'll have an egg and then another 9 hours or so for it to sit in hay before I know what it is :-p

Here's hoping for a rare or ultra rare....

purplegem611
07-22-12, 05:59 AM
I am currently breeding forest and air for the second time(yeah I'm a noob lol) and in another four hours or so I'll have an egg and then another 9 hours or so for it to sit in hay before I know what it is :-p

Here's hoping for a rare or ultra rare.... if you go to "dragon list in progress" in this forum you can see what egg you will get by how many hours it need to breed/hatch and also it show what the egg will look like...

purplegem611
07-22-12, 06:00 AM

Here's hoping for a rare or ultra rare....
9 hours is a seebreeze!!

fallenspirit
07-22-12, 07:12 AM
9 hours is a seebreeze!!
The first Land and Air mating I did took nine hours for the egg and I got a fruitful.....but this time the egg looks different and it seems like it'll take seven hours.

fallenspirit
07-22-12, 07:25 AM
Not sure how to edit my post above so excuse the double post.

The egg design and timing seems to fit a rare Fairy Dragon worth 400 gold!!!! Right now I still have another hour and 34 minutes to go before it actually hatches. I'm excited lol.

purplegem611
07-22-12, 12:55 PM
The first Land and Air mating I did took nine hours for the egg and I got a fruitful.....but this time the egg looks different and it seems like it'll take seven hours.
Fruitfuls take 10 hours!! I just want to something other than 10!!! lol

firewhisker950
07-22-12, 01:07 PM
When I was new and trying for fairy I got 20 fruitfuls in a row from forest x air. Now I got 6 fairies from forest x air, both epics. Forest is on the left. I hope you guys can get a parakeet or fairy soon, I know how annoying that fruitful is. I think TL finally took pity on me by giving me 6 fairies but I can't get parakeet now. :p

fallenspirit
07-22-12, 01:25 PM
Fruitfuls take 10 hours!! I just want to something other than 10!!! lol

The only thing I can think of is maybe try leveling up your Land and Air dragons if you haven't already. The first time I mated them they were level 4 and got a fruitful and the second time I mated them they were levels 7 & 6 and I got a Fairy(same egg I was talking about earlier, it hatched and it was indeed a fairy).

Probably not an original idea by a long shot and you have likely done this already but I figured it was worth mentioning.....perhaps mating Land and Air epics could make a difference.

purplegem611
07-22-12, 04:24 PM
The only thing I can think of is maybe try leveling up your Land and Air dragons if you haven't already. The first time I mated them they were level 4 and got a fruitful and the second time I mated them they were levels 7 & 6 and I got a Fairy(same egg I was talking about earlier, it hatched and it was indeed a fairy).

Probably not an original idea by a long shot and you have likely done this already but I figured it was worth mentioning.....perhaps mating Land and Air epics could make a difference.
I did get a parakeet!! But can't remember levels... I am breeding forest level 8 and air level 7 at the moment... Afraid to switch it up! So I will keep on breeding and see what happens....

trace35
07-22-12, 05:39 PM
I did get a parakeet!! But can't remember levels... I am breeding forest level 8 and air level 7 at the moment... Afraid to switch it up! So I will keep on breeding and see what happens....

Lol, kind of like using the same lottery numbers every week. The one week you change your numbers your old numbers might win!

firewhisker950
07-22-12, 07:29 PM
Lol, kind of like using the same lottery numbers every week. The one week you change your numbers your old numbers might win!

Yes exactly it's like the lottery (diamond being jackpot, of course) or a version of the slots app from storm8 that we could download.

purplegem611
07-23-12, 06:12 AM
Wool Hoooo.... Finally a fairy!!

northsweets
07-23-12, 07:10 AM
Congrats

purplegem611
07-23-12, 10:03 AM
Moved on to firestorm and island... Back to 10 hours so now corals or fruitfuls again...lol

07-27-12, 02:00 PM
Not sure how to edit my post above so excuse the double post.

The egg design and timing seems to fit a rare Fairy Dragon worth 400 gold!!!! Right now I still have another hour and 34 minutes to go before it actually hatches. I'm excited lol.

what was it?

LUCASYAU
07-28-12, 05:12 AM
Honestly, I had the opposite situation.

9 tries for a Parakaaet. 9th was a Parakeet. 5 out of those 9 tries were FAIRY DRAGONS. The first two I was all "Yay! :D" 3rd received a "yay. :/" Last two received a "OH COME ON!"

purplegem611
07-29-12, 05:48 PM
Honestly, I had the opposite situation.

9 tries for a Parakaaet. 9th was a Parakeet. 5 out of those 9 tries were FAIRY DRAGONS. The first two I was all "Yay! :D" 3rd received a "yay. :/" Last two received a "OH COME ON!"
Doesn't it just figure!! LoL

yuimiko
07-30-12, 01:00 AM
I put them in a habitat, I don't level them up, then sell that one and replace it with one that has hatched, at least it makes me some money back that way! 10 hours worth!! I just keep swapping them out!! Same with corals!!

I am doing the same. Especially, I will get pretty good XP by placing them in habitats.

mymummy789
08-01-12, 06:51 AM
I must have sold over 20 fruitfuls now (with 3 fairies sprinkled amongst them) in my quest to get a parakeet, but still no luck. Anyone got any hints? I have just been trying air and forest (both epic), over and over and over and over again!!!!