PDA

View Full Version : New goal - world war game

atsixes
07-20-12, 08:04 PM
Today, the goal popped up in every game. I am not a fan of wars but for the gems, I will plod through the game. Thank you team lava, for giving us a chance to earn gems by completing the goal.

It just tickled me, that this game is being promoted now, right smack in the middle of the great divide between android and ios users. The description on the goal says multi players online game. So, I started imagining this scenario.

To those of you android and ios users who are hating each others' guts right now, form two teams in the game and you can now officially war amongst yourselves in that game. To those of us who are sympathetic to each other's plight, we can be the nurses and the doctors (I wonder if we have those in there?) and stay neutral. Barring that option, we will just **** indiscriminately. So, we apologise beforehand for ****ing anyone, android or ios alike.

To those of you who play on both android and ios, and yet still harbor hate against one party, my advice is to stay away from the war game. You don't want to totally evolve into someone with split personality.

This post is just to poke fun at ppl screaming for *******, and those witholding accepting requests from neighbors just because they are late in getting the updates. Maybe this is really team lava's answer to all these dramas. Give us a platform for open warfare!:p

eric_malmquist
07-20-12, 09:10 PM
Haha, thanks for the good laugh! It'll take a miracle for iOS and Android to become friends. I'm on Android and didn't get the goal. So.. do I get the right to ******* now? :P

rooncake
07-20-12, 09:15 PM
Did people get Pet Hotel goals and City Story goals too? I have them but I'm nervous to waste time completing them if my gems are going to get taken away like last time

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 09:34 PM
Well I'm an IOS user & I say go TL for finally doing something nice for the android players. And to all you protesters on iOS..SHAME on you for being so selfish. Thank goodness only one of my NBRS is protesting. shame on her, she's still pouting.lol

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 09:37 PM
Ok now for my ??? I got my new goals, made the 15 bronze cookies. Now it says make 20 podium cakes. But I don't have the podium cakes. I thought I would get them after I made the bronze cookies but nope. so now I'm pouting.lol. Just kidding. Does anyone have the podium cake & how do I get them?

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 09:42 PM
Rooncake do the goals, play the games. I got like 80 free gems doing those goals cuz I play every one of the games. It just kept giving me gem after gem. Actually it gave me like 6 at a time. I think it was worth it.

felicitybliss
07-20-12, 09:45 PM
Ok now for my ??? I got my new goals, made the 15 bronze cookies. Now it says make 20 podium cakes. But I don't have the podium cakes. I thought I would get them after I made the bronze cookies but nope. so now I'm pouting.lol. Just kidding. Does anyone have the podium cake & how do I get them?
What does the athletic appetites say? What is not completed? Did you get the 5 hurdles? I am assuming that you are on part 3 of the goal from your question.

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 09:48 PM
Yes I bought the 5 hurdles.

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 09:50 PM
Alli need is the shot put cart & I got it, it's just still in the box.

felicitybliss
07-20-12, 10:02 PM
Alli need is the shot put cart & I got it, it's just still in the box.

The shot put cart is the tracking tastes goal....you have to finish the athletic appetites goal (all three parts) to get the podium cake recipe.....then you can make the 30 podium cakes for the tracking tastes goal part 1.

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 10:10 PM
I finished that one already. I finished all 3 parts. So where would the podium cake be at?

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 10:12 PM
Will it be in the new cookie oven or the regular oven where the pool pie & the other cake is?

felicitybliss
07-20-12, 10:31 PM
Will it be in the new cookie oven or the regular oven where the pool pie & the other cake is?

It is on the regular oven....scroll to end of recipes....it is there :)

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 10:47 PM
OMG! I'm such a moron sometimes! Lmao I found my podium cakes. Of course it's all the way in the back where the goal stuff is.lol Thank you so much felicity for helping me. I have podium cakes going in my sonic ovens now. Yippie!

NanaCanna
07-20-12, 10:50 PM
I just got about 80 to 100 free gems in almost all my games (I play them all) it just kept giving me gems after gem. It's like Chirtmas in storyland!

minidemon88
07-21-12, 12:56 AM
Yes. I just received this goals and the city story metro goals on my bs,rs and fashion story. Hooray for more gems!! XD

cast1532
07-21-12, 01:06 AM
I think these gems are meant to be spent in the goals. I'm not complaining. Right now, I have 90 gems in Bakery Story and I will have once I advance in the other games.

atsixes
07-21-12, 01:11 AM
Haha, thanks for the good laugh! It'll take a miracle for iOS and Android to become friends. I'm on Android and didn't get the goal. So.. do I get the right to ******* now? :P

Not a miracle, many of us like each other, regardless of OS. I have lovely android and ios neighbors. Many of us do. I do believe it is the minority who need to go sit in the corner, or if one is for capital punishment, be spanked. I am thankful for TL games, provided to me free of charge. And I am thnkful for the forum, for providing a lot of tips on how to play the games, and the good laughs. I felt like a spectator at a tennis match, reading through all these dramas. Whenever I see such threads, the first thought that came to mind was, "Ooh... Time to pop some corn now!":D

FrozenIris
07-21-12, 01:18 PM
Well I'm an IOS user & I say go TL for finally doing something nice for the android players. And to all you protesters on iOS..SHAME on you for being so selfish.

I'm an iOS user clapping enthusiastically in agreement.

Not a miracle, many of us like each other, regardless of OS. I have lovely android and ios neighbors. Many of us do. I do believe it is the minority who need to go sit in the corner, or if one is for capital punishment, be spanked. I am thankful for TL games, provided to me free of charge. And I am thnkful for the forum, for providing a lot of tips on how to play the games, and the good laughs.

So well said.

FrozenIris
07-21-12, 01:19 PM
Oh oops, if my previous post sounded sarcastic, it wasn't >.^
I am friends with lots of Android users and they're always very kind and polite~
And I agree that arguing about silly things like updates are pointless and that this forum is a great place to be!

DaojinWildfire
07-23-12, 06:06 PM
Please note that players do not get Gems for downloading our other games, or playing our other games. Goals that do award Gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

kancilkiller
07-23-12, 08:41 PM
The game is pretty tasteless. I hate it. but still doing it for the sake of free gems. after got all the free gems, I'll uninstall it instantly.

atsixes
07-24-12, 08:40 AM
This is not ture in the slightest! The only reason that TL is giving us gems is because we download and play their other games! NO OTHER REASON! So don't listen to the CM's when they say this.

You have to read it exactly as it is. Technically, completing the games goals do not award gems. We have to buy a decor, in order to get the gems. So, DW's wording of his comments mean EXACTLY what it says.

minidemon88
07-24-12, 08:53 AM
I'm wondering when is the ending of the goals. First you need to reach level 10, then level 15. Now I have to reach level 20! And honestly speaking, this game is boring!

debra2739
07-27-12, 10:34 AM
Please note that players do not get Gems for downloading our other games, or playing our other games. Goals that do award Gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

TL can spin it however they like. The only way players will get the opportunity to buy the decoration and be awarded gems is to download the game first. Kind of a twisted BOGO deal. For free gems? I will take it.

bakewithlove100
08-23-12, 08:18 AM
TL can spin it however they like. The only way players will get the opportunity to buy the decoration and be awarded gems is to download the game first. Kind of a twisted BOGO deal. For free gems? I will take it.

I only ever downloaded the bubble mania game as I quite liked the look of it. Have ignored the others and still get gems rewarded after I have baked something X amount of times etc. But I don't get many, so maybe chances of getting more gems increase if you download games? Not sure.