PDA

View Full Version : change in earn time of yellow/blue houses

ladyinhotpink
07-20-12, 07:29 PM
when i opened my game and tried to collect from my yellow/blue houses, i noticed the collection time changed. Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

bigbux3
07-20-12, 07:34 PM
Changed to 15 hours. What a rip off. It costs 200 coins and takes longer while the Grandiose House costs 500 and only takes 30 minutes.

lupi123
07-20-12, 08:08 PM
Mine changed too :(

ladyinhotpink
07-20-12, 08:23 PM
thanks, atleast i know i am not the only one!

kooky panda
07-20-12, 08:58 PM
Mine changed too. I will check if a glitch or by design.

mattyboo1
07-20-12, 09:07 PM
Do you get extra coins Or is it just longer

bigbux3
07-20-12, 09:11 PM
Do you get extra coins Or is it just longer

No extra coins. Just longer.

ladyinhotpink
07-20-12, 11:47 PM
thanks kooky panda for looking into it! ��this is a really annoying issue because not only am i loosing coins, i am also loosing tips from neighbors!��

ladyinhotpink
07-20-12, 11:49 PM
is there any way we can get this fixed? if so what do we need to do?

jenbeaum
07-21-12, 01:02 AM
I am utterly disgusted that Team Lava are doing this again! They Kept upping prices and times in Dragon story and now in Metro! This one will seriously backfire though because if you can't collect you can't move on in the game and it's pointless !
I wasn't enjoying Metro really because of the energy thing which means too much waiting anyway but this is ridiculous!

zoroak
07-21-12, 04:41 AM
I think the houses cost the same as before but you get more coins in 15h but still this makes it a very unattractive option to buy the houses for either income or XP. Have a feeling that because reaching certain lvls in CSM is part of the new goals offered in some TL games, they've done this to prevent someone from just sitting around for a couple of hours collecting XPs and levelling up in CSM to complete goals and get gems.

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 06:15 AM
And the new Victorian house costs ten gems

bernadette16668
07-21-12, 08:21 AM
bernadette16668
Host(ess)
I have a question did the time to collect from the Victorian hoses go up? It's that at first it was 3 mins then 6 then 20 now 15 hours.
I asked this in another thread last night. At least I know I'm not losing my mind.

Kijame
07-21-12, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I've taken note of this here as well. First I didn't realize it displayed 8+ hours, I was all like "Okay, in 8 minutes I'll pick up the reward" and then, 10 minutes later, still no coins... I clicked and noticed it was hours, checked the market and went []I think I just might sell them and stuff something else there.

Kijame
07-21-12, 12:00 PM
Oh, although, I'd really get annoyed if I sold them and the same [] happens to the other houses.

I've actually reached a point where I have more energy than I can spend, yet not enough coins XD

Kijame
07-21-12, 12:03 PM
If I sold my 8 victorian houses and purchased a Condo Highrise, I'd have the same pop. and the same earnings in 1/30th of the time. I mean really...

(Also, Y U no have edit functions. I hate to triple post or worse just cause something came to mind XD)

ButterPanda
07-21-12, 05:20 PM
when i opened my game and tried to collect from my yellow/blue houses, i noticed the collection time changed. Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

This has been changed by design.

ladyinhotpink
07-21-12, 05:36 PM
omg ru kidding me i guess i'm gonna have to do some restructering! geezzz TL!

bigbux3
07-21-12, 05:52 PM
This has been changed by design.

So you make the cheapest house take the longest. I have a lot of those houses just so I can excel in that game and that's very hard. Nevertheless, I keep getting: "Full" messages and I want to tell them that it's not my fault.

Leire22
07-21-12, 06:53 PM
That answer from TL - changed by desing to me is same as they tell us, we are making it as we want and we dont care if u like it. This is even worse is they tell nothing, i have only few of them and i am going to sell them all, they are even ugly.

sweetstuff525
07-21-12, 06:58 PM
I just quit the game... Not worth the hassle no way to earn free gems

bigbux3
07-21-12, 07:36 PM

There's so much negative feedback, what's going on? Not just here, but even the App Store.

floramina
07-21-12, 11:19 PM
I am very unhappy about the change in earn times. I carefully decide which buildings to build based on their earnings. I would argue that a building's earning capacity is a BIG, if not the BIGGEST FACTOR IN DESIGNING ONE'S CITY! This arrogant and rude drastic change by TL has really put me off. I am peeved. I will not continue to play this game if TL do critical changes like this. I am at level 30 which is max level and am now no longer sure whether i want to continue to build my city WHEN I CANNOT BE SURE HOW I CAN SUSTAIN ITS GROWTH. Obviously, tL developers need to put a bit more thought into this game...is it too late for the future of CSM?

Kijame
07-22-12, 12:14 AM

Which is why I'm glad I actually got myself to play this prior to any of those cross-promoting gem quests. XD

jayfirefly
07-22-12, 07:07 PM
This is most definately a glitch... I hope.