PDA

View Full Version : Game or bug?

SPAARTACUS
07-20-12, 05:57 PM
Hello Community , i'm playing this game for 2 days and I don't understand something.

I am level 14 but i didn 't have the opportunity at level 8, 9,10 ,11, 12, 13, 14 to have Missions. it is normal?

I had maximum 40 energy, and now only 30 ???

I have change the time in my iphone coz i travelled and i don't know if it's bug..

Sorry for my english, and thank you for answers

kooky panda
07-20-12, 06:11 PM
I only had the beginner goals for a few levels, then they ended. That is normal.
Umm I thought at my early levels I only had 24- 25 max energy.

I am on level 21 now and I get 30 max.

SPAARTACUS
07-20-12, 06:55 PM
thanks for your answers but i have more questions :

I have a lot of houses but they are stuck at 10,11 or 12 minutes and i can't get gold or anything....ighbors

When i'm adding a neighbors sometimes i have 5 golds or 1 star , its only for 24 h and i can repete it ? or it is just one time ?

And :when a neighbors give me a hand to build a construction like hosipital, others can give me a hand or i have to wait 24 h to get help ?

Thank you very much

mattyboo1
07-20-12, 07:01 PM
I only had the beginner goals for a few levels, then they ended. That is normal.
Umm I thought at my early levels I only had 24- 25 max energy.

I am on level 21 now and I get 30 max.

The max energy raises by one per level and I'm surprised that there were so many goals in a new game thank TL

SPAARTACUS
07-20-12, 07:02 PM
Sorry, for the houses it says that i have to wait 11 hours ans 10 minutes ... Why 11 hours?

snifter55
07-20-12, 07:05 PM
I don't seem able to expand. the game takes my permit and coins goes through the expansion screen but at the end my city is the same size as before (minus the coin) any ideas?

kooky panda
07-20-12, 07:28 PM
I don't seem able to expand. the game takes my permit and coins goes through the expansion screen but at the end my city is the same size as before (minus the coin) any ideas?
this was an issue, but should be fixed. Try restarting your device. If still issues, post here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31841-Problem-expanding&p=354922&viewfull=1#post354922)

kooky panda
07-20-12, 07:33 PM
thanks for your answers but i have more questions :

I have a lot of houses but they are stuck at 10,11 or 12 minutes and i can't get gold or anything....ighbors

When i'm adding a neighbors sometimes i have 5 golds or 1 star , its only for 24 h and i can repete it ? or it is just one time ?

And :when a neighbors give me a hand to build a construction like hosipital, others can give me a hand or i have to wait 24 h to get help ?

Thank you very much

Sorry, for the houses it says that i have to wait 11 hours ans 10 minutes ... Why 11 hours?

It depends on what houses you have out . Different types have different times for when you can collect coins.
There are some houses which have a shorter time.

You can clean each person you visit only 3 times a day. This will reset at midnight.

You can request items from your neighbors once a day. You can request say tonight, but then you can request again after the midnight (pacific time) reset time. (does not have to be a full 24 hours from the last time you requested.)