PDA

View Full Version : Push notifications don't work

Classic70
07-20-12, 11:34 AM
Since I've installed the World games version of BS, I no longer get push notifications. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Am I the only one with this problem?

boooma
07-20-12, 11:38 AM
Same here.

DaojinWildfire
07-20-12, 12:00 PM
Please double check you have push notifications enabled for the World Games app in both, the in-game settings and your device settings. If they're both on and you're still not getting push notifications, please also try turning the in-game settings OFF and then back to ON.

Classic70
07-20-12, 12:46 PM
Please double check you have push notifications enabled for the World Games app in both, the in-game settings and your device settings. If they're both on and you're still not getting push notifications, please also try turning the in-game settings OFF and then back to ON.

Tried that. Still nothing. I'm letting my food spoil because of it... How can this be solved.

coolgamegirl27
07-20-12, 01:11 PM
I've had this problem since installing 24 hours ago. Tried all suggestions. I'm timing my food with another app, for example new 4 hour Jazz cookies at RS and 4 hour Bronze cookies at BS.

scarletlocs
07-21-12, 09:06 AM

I am having the same issue. I have done everything u have said even hooking mynipad to my computer. I have gone back to regular bakery. Oh yeah emailed TL and know the drill. It will b two months b4 the issue is every resolved.

3squares
07-22-12, 08:51 AM
Also having this issue!