PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sales?

elin0102
07-20-12, 09:23 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a gem sale yet?

I've had reduced prices quite frequently in the other story games I play but as of yet this hasn't happened in Pet Hotel, not for me at least...

It would be nice to know if they exist now that they're updating the game :)

1UniqueBoutique
07-20-12, 09:33 PM
I was just about to ask the same question��. No gem sales for pet hotel yet. Hopefully soon��

sunstorm01
07-20-12, 10:20 PM
In my honest opinion I don't think TL are going to do sales on the new games and IN MY OPINION I think that they would like to cancel out gem sales altogether. For the people who still are without regular gem sales for more than eight months in RS,BS,FS- I believe these were the few chosen to trial not having sales, so TL could see if they'd still buy gems. So I don't think they will put sales in the newer games. Let's hope I'm wrong.

felicitybliss
07-20-12, 10:46 PM
I haven't gotten a sale either. However, I don't see the point of gems in PHS. I have 419 gems but never have space to buy anything. I am always full and always waiting for the next expansion (either collecting cash, waiting for requests, or waiting or the room to build).

Note: I still get frequent sales in all the other games....but never DS nor PHS.

1UniqueBoutique
07-21-12, 05:48 AM
There's a gem sale in fashion story & pet shop story today (on iPad). I do hope they consider a gem sale for pet hotel story soon;-)