PDA

View Full Version : Game refreshing

amyssweetieshop
07-20-12, 07:51 AM
Hey TeamLava,

I'm really fed up with the game refreshing after I've served a bunch of recipes and quit the game. The refresh undoes all my work and all the food spoils. It is so frustrating and gets worse with every update you roll out. Currently - when it updates while I'm in-game, not after I've finished and closed out - it refreshes three or more times, each time undoing all the work I've done.

Just saying this is an area you could work on. You know, if your aim is to make the game fun and user-friendly.

Thx

TimeForACuppaTea
07-20-12, 08:04 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32044-Aaaaaarrrrgghhhh!
Another thread on same topic here. There are others. You are not alone in your frustration.

Games should be fun, not frustrating.

bobbyrae
07-20-12, 09:17 AM
Same here. Five times in restaurant this morning i had to clear the same tips.

DaojinWildfire
07-20-12, 11:58 AM
If your game is constantly refreshing, it's an indicator that your device is having trouble connecting to our servers. This usually happens when you're playing on a weak connection or there's a slight disruption in the connection. An easy test you can perform to check you're still connected to our servers is to visit another bakery and leave them a tip. If you are able to visit, leave tips, and return to your bakery, then you're still connected and your game progress was just saved.

sweettooth6
07-22-12, 02:24 PM
Thank you, that was helpful to know! :)