PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaarrrrgghhhh!

habanero89
07-20-12, 07:33 AM
I attempted no fewer than EIGHTEEN TIMES to prepare and serve the food that is ready in my bakery this morning! Everytime I complete serving all of the finished food, BS glitches and it goes back to the beginning! I've tried going to a neighbours bakery first to tip then going back to mine after a period of time to try (NOPE didn't work), I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app (didn't work) and I've even tried resetting my wireless router at home but my internet connection is fully connected.
This isn't fun, this is a stressful chore!
Any further hints or tips anyone? Before I just quit?

Limaxa
07-20-12, 07:51 AM
I have the same problem with my Farm.. I think we can't do anything :(

TimeForACuppaTea
07-20-12, 08:01 AM
Same issue here. Got really weird at one point. There was the tell tell flash and knew things had reset again. But this time I had some of my original food still needing to be collected again, but also some of the food I'd started to cook had stuck. Really odd to see the mixture as I always collect all good before beginning a new recipe.

I'm getting fed up too as I had those stupid new goals repeat themselves about 10 times. Didn't think I'd ever get them to stop popping up.

DaojinWildfire
07-20-12, 11:58 AM
If your game is constantly refreshing, it's an indicator that your device is having trouble connecting to our servers. This usually happens when you're playing on a weak connection or there's a slight disruption in the connection. An easy test you can perform to check you're still connected to our servers is to visit another bakery and leave them a tip. If you are able to visit, leave tips, and return to your bakery, then you're still connected and your game progress was just saved.