PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story: world games ?

lildvl91
07-20-12, 04:45 AM
Ok is this a take over of reg bakery story? Or is this just a bonus type game? I don't get it, lol. But was prompted on several games to try it. Please help.

lildvl91
07-20-12, 06:09 AM
Never mind , just found out on my own it's not a replacement for the reg. one. I'm glad!

kooky panda
07-20-12, 10:32 AM
That is correct. I ado advise to avoid any issues, to play the World game Version of the game since it is the most current version for IOS bakery at this time.
You can delete the regular version to save memory on your device. (you can always download later if you want to)

Tempete8
07-20-12, 11:20 AM
I'm just curious I'm not an ios but does their money and gems they earn on world games transfer to regular bakery?

kooky panda
07-20-12, 11:23 AM
I'm just curious I'm not an ios but does their money and gems they earn on world games transfer to regular bakery?

yes, all coins, gems, changes etc also are done in the regular game.

dinha1010
07-20-12, 02:02 PM
How do I get the world games??

kooky panda
07-20-12, 02:07 PM
How do I get the world games??
If you play on an apple device. Go to itunes and search for teamlava. The Bakery world games should be in the list. It is picture of a gingerbread man wearing a gold metal.

lala_gabbana
07-20-12, 03:56 PM
So when i download bakery story world games, do i delete the previous bakery story app or keep it?

ariesblu
07-20-12, 03:57 PM
So when i download bakery story world games, do i delete the previous bakery story app or keep it?

That would be up to you.

Tony1Cafe
07-20-12, 04:41 PM
Why is it that Apple users enjoy these updates such as World Games but Android users seem to be the poor cousin?
Surely the number of Android users is increasing now?

07-22-12, 12:57 PM
That is correct. I ado advise to avoid any issues, to play the World game Version of the game since it is the most current version for IOS bakery at this time.
You can delete the regular version to save memory on your device. (you can always download later if you want to)

question: if i delete the world games version will i still have the new goals and table from that update on the old one?

greygull
07-22-12, 05:47 PM
question: if i delete the world games version will i still have the new goals and table from that update on the old one?

I haven't tried it yet, just going on past history. No, you will not have the goals. The others items - maybe. If they stay after the update to the regular Bakery, then they will be visible/usable.

melby29
07-22-12, 06:11 PM
Why is it that Apple users enjoy these updates such as World Games but Android users seem to be the poor cousin?
Surely the number of Android users is increasing now?

I'm an android user (and I have a second bakery on iOS) and this is one time I do NOT feel like a poor cousin! I have access to those gorgeous Podium cakes without having to do any of the goals, many of which involve getting world games items that cost gems! Besides not having the goals, the only real difference I have noticed between the regular version and the iOS World Games version is that the iOS World Games version places your bakery in the middle of a sports stadium. Not something I'm sad about missing out on :-)

So for this one - I feel like the iOS users are the ones that got the raw deal!

bakewithlove100
07-23-12, 04:58 AM
I am using an iPad, installed the world games app, then dipped in and out of the original bakery story and world games. Noticed that updates appeared in both eventually, so deleted the world games app and still have all the goals, Olympic features ( except the Olympic setting around the shop, the original still has the usual street scene) but only one bakery store, which I personally prefer.