PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading habitats

Snapenath
07-20-12, 02:27 AM
Hi,

Can't seem to find the answer to my question with the search, so... is it possible to play with the dragons that are in a small habitat that is being upgraded?

It seems that you dragons that are on the evolution den or on the breeding den can still be played with by your visitors, but I am wondering about those in a habitat being upgraded.
It seems that you can only collect the money they earn.

Thanks!

gfab2000
07-20-12, 02:46 AM
I don't actually know the answer to your question, as I have never really paid attention..:P On a side note, I would suggest you never upgrade. Always sell and purchase new.;P You get money are selling and the new cost is the same as upgrade.

Snapenath
07-20-12, 03:00 AM
Yep but when you buy a large sized habitat without having any dragon in, you cannot use it and thus cannot earn coins from visitors or dragons during the construction (up to almost one day for some of the habitats), whereas if you buy a smal one, put a dragon in it, and then upgrade it, you can collect at least the money from the dragon. I haven't done the calculation, but I think it is worth it at least for the yellow, green and red habitats.
Now it depends on if visitors will be able to play with the dragon that is in the habitat and you can collect the bonus coins during ithe upgrade.

gfab2000
07-20-12, 03:56 AM
yah, you are correct!!!