PDA

View Full Version : 30 Gold lost.

gfab2000
07-20-12, 02:11 AM
Just so everyone is paying attention. I did the install bakery story task, then place 1 decorative item. I got my 30 gold, but then it went away. I have submitted a tick to TL. Just wanted everyone to keep their eyes open.

zoroak
07-20-12, 02:26 AM
This has also happened to me, I've emailed support awaiting reply.

melgreenloverz
07-20-12, 02:33 AM
Same.. My gold also went missing.. Hope it'll be back :(

Farmaniac
07-20-12, 02:45 AM
Same for me. Should we ALL send an email? Please give advice, mods!

rag1ngbull
07-20-12, 03:17 AM
Same for me. I won't be installing any of their other games.

billbot
07-20-12, 03:27 AM
Me to and then i used it and hatched an egg and it worked and then had to reset my phone to make it go back to normal because it wouldn't let me do anything!

kooky panda
07-20-12, 05:12 AM
Has everyone restarted their device to see if the gold reward comes back?
I will go ahead and flag this over to the community managers.

I am also going to move this thread to the feedback forum.

mellaniiee
07-20-12, 05:18 AM
i have the same problem. i have restarted but the gold did not come back

zoroak
07-20-12, 05:20 AM
Have force quit app, rebooted device but 30 golds have not been credited. I completed another goal to install CSM in PHS around the same time, was credited gems, no problem at all. Seems to be a specific problem to DS and the BS olympics goal. Will not be happy if I don't get the goal again since I've already installed BS Olympics.

zoroak
07-20-12, 05:22 AM
Sorry I can't remember exactly but it might have been a BM goal in PHS, not CSM...

gfab2000
07-20-12, 02:42 PM
Ha, they want the name of the quest. Anyone have any idea? I am now seeing the quest called Gold Frosting for getting to lvl 18 in Bakery Story...Not sure if the install bakery story was the same or not.

Farmaniac
07-20-12, 10:26 PM
Thank you, Team Lava!

I got my gold back, they were really fast. That was a nice experience with the support team!

zoroak
07-21-12, 03:20 AM
Thanks TL, gold credited into my dragon story game.

BettyRucker
07-21-12, 05:13 AM
For some reason on Bakery Story, I don't have the new olympic stuff in my design list...I've got the ability to send & recieve the floating tube,Mat etc as gifts but cannot find the stuff to use them for. I've rebooted my iPhone and I checked for any update but no luck...any advice? It's very frustrating =(

sweetstuff525
07-21-12, 05:18 AM
For some reason on Bakery Story, I don't have the new olympic stuff in my design list...I've got the ability to send & recieve the floating tube,Mat etc as gifts but cannot find the stuff to use them for. I've rebooted my iPhone and I checked for any update but no luck...any advice? It's very frustrating =(
if you are ios go to the app store and download the seasonal app called bakery story world games

sandman200x
07-21-12, 07:55 AM
I have the same problem i bought 120 gold i used 7 suddenly it seemed some lag and it went back to what i had before u bought the gold now i try to get the gold but it tells me ii have to pay again whats going on i paid for the gold for nothing please help

greygull
07-21-12, 10:50 AM
I have the same problem i bought 120 gold i used 7 suddenly it seemed some lag and it went back to what i had before u bought the gold now i try to get the gold but it tells me ii have to pay again whats going on i paid for the gold for nothing please help

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. It's saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything. If that doesn't solve it, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happened.

ButterPanda
07-21-12, 06:12 PM
Same for me. Should we ALL send an email? Please give advice, mods!

Yes, please send in an email to the customer support team at support@teamlava.com

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 08:49 PM
I keep getting the goals gems awarded then removed then awarded again

shinlily
07-26-12, 05:54 AM
you lucky just lose a little .... ijust login my game n my saving gold total 275 gold now just leave 28 ... that is the gold give start from beginning .... SAD ...

kooky panda
07-26-12, 07:26 AM
you lucky just lose a little .... ijust login my game n my saving gold total 275 gold now just leave 28 ... that is the gold give start from beginning .... SAD ...
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com . They will be able to check to see what happened to your gold.

shinlily
07-27-12, 02:08 PM
first i try like u say , deleted n re install but nothing happen , i already send e mail to them ... they say need several day ... so now i just wait n see