PDA

View Full Version : Level 66 help.

trace35
07-19-12, 11:54 PM
I'm stuck on this level and need some advice please! Can anyone help?

bigbux3
07-20-12, 12:19 AM
I knocked down all the bubbles with 6 bubbles remaining and the Cat and the babies were happy and then they turned sad and then it said I didn't pass the level because my score was too low.

I realized that you'll pass if the bottom row has 2 of the same colored bubbles and beyond. I hate the Black Bubbles though.

isabelak
07-20-12, 02:44 AM
it is really heavy...these black bubbles are such a challenge...I think I will give up.. no chance :(

trace35
07-20-12, 03:21 AM
Has no one passed it? Surely not!

OpeningCeremony
07-20-12, 12:12 PM
i've passed this levels after many many tries. the problem is that you can never seem to get the color ball that you need. you really just have to keep trying and eventually you'll get an easier version where you are able to clear the bottom rows more quickly to avoid too many of the sludged bubbles. you need to clear at least one side and/or the middle area between the streak of sludged bubbles to get to the bubbles that are stuck to the top sludge bubble. then once you pop those the sludge bubbles should drop off as long as they are not stuck to the wall or another streak of sludged bubbles. once you clear the sludges, it gets a lot easier as long as you have enough balls left. i hope this makes sense...

trace35
07-20-12, 01:30 PM
Yes thanx! I'll keep trying

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:36 PM
Honestly, I kept losing this one until I restarted a few times and it gave me a layout that was muuuch more desirable. I tried for a day or so and lost probably 15 times, running out of bubbles every time or getting buried in such a way that I couldn't get out of. However, on one of my restarts, practically the entire bottom layout was matched and dropped with 1 Teal Bubble, and I ended up beating the level with 80 bubbles left.

I don't know if the new update changed this, but some levels (this one included) seems to generate more favorable layouts if you restart it a few times.

bigbux3
07-21-12, 05:54 PM
I can't stand Bubble Mania at times. You're trying to pass a really hard level (like this one) and play for a long time for enjoyment and you can't due to only 5 energy.
This game is hard. Level 66 is hard. The score doesn't rise up enough and the black bubbles cover too much things and the right colored bubbles aren't supplied to pass this level. Does anyone know how to pass this level? My hair is beginning to fall out from stress (kinda)

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 06:05 PM
I agree, this game and level 66 are both hard. My best advice really is to keep restarting it, either after shooting a few or just right at the beginning, and see if it gives you a layout where the entire bottom can be dropped off in one shot. I honestly can't imagine finishing the level if that didn't happen for me.

kimoora
07-28-12, 07:52 PM
I deleted Bubble Mania. The game is designed so u can't get off level 66 hoping you will buy gems. If you notice during your play on the left hand side of the game, you can purchase gems in order to get the bomb to blow the bubbles up. It takes the enjoyment away from the game bcuz u will get frustrated. I've gotten down to one baby left at least 6 times and the game would not send me the color needed. Deleted it...

volsfan
06-28-13, 09:36 PM
I'm stuck on this level and need some advice please! Can anyone help?

I beat this level with 66 balls left after 2 try's
Work up the middle and sides. Don't let the ink balls throw you off. You have enough balls to waste if you need to....to keep from clogging up the middle.

madeeg
01-04-14, 09:22 AM
Anyone have tricks for level 70? I can't figure out how to win this one. I easily get to the top with plenty of balls left but am scratching my head as to what to do to pass the black balls. Always one baby left. Help!!

kristanlh
01-05-14, 11:45 AM
Here's a thread for level 70: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61842-Help-level-70-plz