PDA

View Full Version : Doubled amount of coins for items/expansion.

ayoapril
07-19-12, 09:20 PM
I play Bakery Story 1.5.3 on iPhone 4S. My younger sister and I both play Bakery Story, on different devices obviously, and I've noticed that all the prices for items/expansion is double the amount of coins that my sister's is. For an example, my expansion to 11x14 costs 400,000 coins, where as my sister's only costs 200,000. As for the items, I do believe all of them have this issue except for the White Table and the White Chair. The items that cost gems are not affected. I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I also restarted my device several times but nothing has changed. Please help. :(

liliny
07-21-12, 12:42 AM
My husband and I both have iPad 3s, both playing bakery story:world games. I seem to be paying double the amount my husband pays for ingame items. For example a price for the white flower potted plant is $5000 on his iPad and it's $10,000 on my iPad. I purchased the pot plant just to see if it would charge me the $10,000 and it did ;(. I reinstalled to see if it would fix the problem as well as another problem, ( was not adding dishes to their level when I cooked them, reinstalling fixed this problem) but didn't fix the cost of items. Can ou please look into this ;D

Kind regards

Liliny

ayoapril
07-21-12, 11:18 AM
Oh, I tried looking around in the forums and I thought I was the only one with this problem. Have you tried emailing them? o:

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 12:56 PM
This happened on restaurant a while ago can you post screenshots

ayoapril
07-21-12, 08:47 PM
Sure! Erm.. How do I post screenshots on here? Sorry. I'm new, lol.

liliny
07-21-12, 09:06 PM
I've Forwarded on the problem to the team lava support team. Will let you know more if they reply back.

ayoapril
07-24-12, 11:41 AM
Okay so.. I got an email back an they said they are unable to fix this problem cause the prices change as we continue playing? It's not fair at all. I saw some threads about this issue and they said they fixed it by now, but mine is still the same. :x

ayoapril
07-24-12, 12:10 PM
The amount to make recipes are doubled also.... |:

iced_dragons
08-01-12, 07:42 PM
Also having the same issue and it is double the price across the board for any purchase. Going to stop playing as it is demoralizing watching others soar onwards for half the cost..

lotusthreads
08-01-12, 09:17 PM
All my prices for food, decor and expansions are doubled as well. It is so depressing to see other people's bakeries at the same level and they have been able to advance much faster as they are paying the normal prices :(

it makes the game not enjoyable to play.

I am still waiting on teamlava to get back to me as well about fixing it. I am debating about deleting the app until it is fixed.

bercause
08-28-12, 09:12 AM
I'm having this same problem. I play Bakery Story 1.5.4 on an iPhone 4, and the price of everything - appliances, recipes, decorations and furniture - is doubled when I compare it to my cousin's game.
My sister is experiencing this issue as well on her iPhone 4S, maybe because we downloaded the game at the same time. It is so frustrating and time consuming to decorate and earn enough for my 90,000 coin tables with this glitch. I really hope something can be done about it.

bercause
08-31-12, 02:08 PM
I have something else to add.

It's not even the inflated prices for decorations that bothers me; I could live with that. However, because recipe prices are also doubled, it takes me such a long time to earn up coins. Just baking something on each of my 9 ovens costs me 30,000. If I'm going to pay extra to furnish my bakery, I should at least make as many coins as the people with non-bugged games. :/