PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

kooky panda
07-19-12, 07:05 PM
Current version of the game:
iOS - 1.6.3

Android - 1.1.4.4
Kindle Fire - 1.1.4.2
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Bubble Mania, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

ElyseNichole
09-25-12, 01:04 AM
I have IOS 6, game version 1.1.1,
I was playing Bubblemania, it told me multiple times that the game had been updated and was about to refresh. I hit Okay and the game refreshed everything I'd just done. This started to get very annoying after about three times having to repeat levels 21 and 22 because this kept happening. I restarted my phone but that did not help so I decided to just leave it alone for a bit. I retried about a half hour later and found a screen which offered the menu options and all the icons that show my number of gems and what not but no islands. All that's there is ocean. I've include a picture. I uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, and restarted my phone again. I'm not sure what else to do with it. My boyfriend's game is working fine so I feel there is just something wrong with mine. Hope you can help. Thanks, Elyse.

xander_98
09-25-12, 01:25 AM
I have this exact same problem. Same level, done all the same troubleshooting and left with a blank screen for all my efforts.
Any help would seriously be appreciated! :)

DaojinWildfire
09-25-12, 01:48 AM
I have IOS 6, game version 1.1.1,
I was playing Bubblemania, it told me multiple times that the game had been updated and was about to refresh. I hit Okay and the game refreshed everything I'd just done. This started to get very annoying after about three times having to repeat levels 21 and 22 because this kept happening. I restarted my phone but that did not help so I decided to just leave it alone for a bit. I retried about a half hour later and found a screen which offered the menu options and all the icons that show my number of gems and what not but no islands. All that's there is ocean. I've include a picture. I uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, and restarted my phone again. I'm not sure what else to do with it. My boyfriend's game is working fine so I feel there is just something wrong with mine. Hope you can help. Thanks, Elyse.

I have this exact same problem. Same level, done all the same troubleshooting and left with a blank screen for all my efforts.
Any help would seriously be appreciated! :)
Sorry to hear about this issue. We currently have our engineers looking into why the islands have gone into hiding. We will try to get this fixed as soon as possible so you can get back to popping bubbles!

I hope the islands didn't sink to the bottom... :(

DaojinWildfire
09-25-12, 01:53 AM
Great news!! We found the islands! They have floated back onto the screen. You can fix this issue and get back to saving the adorable critters by force closing the app!

ElyseNichole
09-25-12, 02:01 AM
My game is working now. Thanks!!

kooky panda
01-16-13, 05:12 PM
New IOS Update- version 1.3.2 released in itunes today.

kooky panda
01-25-13, 10:42 AM
New update today. IOS- version 1.3.3

missysayhi
01-29-13, 04:19 PM
I have an iPhone 3G. When I pull the game up, the numbers with Steve's come up, but not the islands. I can play the game, but I never see an island. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I've done a forced shut down. My storm8 ID is missysayhi.

missysayhi
01-29-13, 04:21 PM
I'm sorry, the numbers with STARS come up... Stupid auto correct...

BadCobra
01-29-13, 05:47 PM
Still a problem, eh? I would recommend contacting Customer Support at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

missysayhi
01-30-13, 10:03 PM
They're back! It's a miracle! ;)

missysayhi
02-03-13, 09:44 PM
I finally got 20 pop bonuses in a row on level 15, and as soon as I won the game shut down. When I pulled it back up it didn't show that I had win the goal, but it didn't give me the chance back to play it. This is by far not the first time this has happened, and it's incredibly frustrating. I have an iPhone 3GS and my UD is missysayhi.

missysayhi
02-03-13, 10:00 PM
Now I'm extremely frustrated. I've spent money to try to go back and beat that goal again, since I didn't get credit for it when I DID win it, and I haven't beat the goal again yet. I'm starting to wonder if maybe this happens so we HAVE to spend more!?!

garra
06-27-13, 04:33 AM
The game craches almost every time that i pass a level. I am playing at level 186 right now and at all the latest levels i clear the level but before i come back to the "map" the game craches and is lost. To clear a level you almost always have to buy more bubbles or boosts and i have bought MANY gems to be able to do this and every time the game craches i loose gems. It is really irritating and it really seems like this is a bug that you have just to get us to pay more money!!!! To pass the level without the game craches it takes about five to ten times where the level is creared and craches. It almost never craches when i dont clear the level and thats the strange thing about this. Im not going to play more because this is really a big rip off!!!!
I have iOS version 5.1.1
Game version 1.4.4
support id: WGKMQU

lavanyadhir
08-05-13, 05:10 AM
I hv noted that in level 70 there is only 1 star bubble and two babies in different colours to be saved. The babies are above unbreakable black bubbles so we need two star bubbles too!! I think there is some error here.. how to proceed in the game?! :-s

MicheleFrazier
08-24-13, 12:21 PM
Hi, I am using iOS version 6.1. Game version 1.4.4. On level 232 in Faerie Springs, the switches aren't lighting up all of the bubbles properly. It's intermittent. On the first screen, only one side which has the bubbles lights up, even after hitting both switches. After beating this screen and unlocking the one above, the switches either don't work, or only one of them works.

I have tried hitting the switches with different colored bubbles to see if it made a difference but it doesn't seem to matter. There aren't enough bubbles to clear the screen in the conventional manner, and no bombs to bomb your way out of it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

blub2612
09-27-13, 08:25 AM
I have ios7 and game version 1.4.4.
After starting the game I cannot select a level to play. See screenshot.
I have tried to restart the game, after that restarted my iPad. I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Nothing worked...

blub2612
09-27-13, 09:44 AM
Never mind for some reason the game was scrolled to the right to levels I cannot play yet.

femlin
10-05-13, 02:05 PM
I cannot access any islands past level 140 . . I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bubblemania a number of times . . .I can play the previous islands just fine - just nothing past. I posted a help message last week - no response.

femlin
10-05-13, 02:32 PM
correction! past level 114 - cosmic crater . . . I am femlin - 2cgreacen@gmail.com . . . playing Bubblemania version 1.1.4.4 on a Samsung Infuse firmware version 2.2.1 with plenty of storage, etc. available. Why can't I move on? I saved to the phone, cleared cache, restarted the phone and the islands through Cosmic Crater reappeared - nothing past. I see some people are playing much higher levels - why can't I see them, please?

papasmurft
10-10-13, 08:39 AM
iOS 7 bubble mania 1.4.4

Game will not load I get to the island screen and the islands have a loading bar and the loading circle above them. I let it sit like that for over an hour with no progress. I tried rebooting and deletion and reinstalling and still have the same issue10732

femlin
10-14-13, 06:56 PM
I have been trying for weeks now to get help from teamlava. I cannot see any islands past level 114 - Cosmic Crater - whose icon has now disappeared and now the Barnacle Barge icon has "sunk" as well. I have a Samsung 4G SGH-i1997 and my ID is femlin. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, saved to phone, cleared cache, etc., etc., etc. NOTHING helps. I do not know how to do a screen capture - but it is pretty clear - I'm missing all levels past 114 and several icons. Ticket numbers are 1073088 and 1077934 . . . .
When I first go to Cosmic Crater area, the words ISLAND NAME LONG, a yellow STAR and the number 99/99 shows up . . .

All I get are emails saying it should be "resolved" . . . .Others are playing level 280!!! Why can't I?

kooky panda
10-14-13, 07:07 PM
I have been trying for weeks now to get help from teamlava. I cannot see any islands past level 114 - Cosmic Crater - whose icon has now disappeared and now the Barnacle Barge icon has "sunk" as well. I have a Samsung 4G SGH-i1997 and my ID is femlin. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, saved to phone, cleared cache, etc., etc., etc. NOTHING helps. I do not know how to do a screen capture - but it is pretty clear - I'm missing all levels past 114 and several icons. Ticket numbers are 1073088 and 1077934 . . . .
When I first go to Cosmic Crater area, the words ISLAND NAME LONG, a yellow STAR and the number 99/99 shows up . . .

All I get are emails saying it should be "resolved" . . . .Others are playing level 280!!! Why can't I?
I think android games only go up to level 114.

mistersnow
10-23-13, 02:31 PM
I just completed level 300. The next three islands are behind clouds, no mention of needing more stars. Then two islands -titan's tub and bubblegum fields have downloaded and open to me.

peppy386
10-31-13, 06:47 AM

I should be going to the next cloud. Finished level 252. Several clouds down the line have the hour glass and say loading but will not load. The next cloud on the line is just empty and will not open. It doesn't say I need any more stars, it's just blank. It's been like this since updating my IPAD to the latest update.i cN play previous levels just nothing will load past my current cloud.

peppy386
10-31-13, 06:49 AM
Did you get it working? Mine is doing the same thing.

mistersnow
10-31-13, 06:46 PM
The next island in line finally opened after I earned some more stars. However, once I completed the next island, there are still two behind clouds with no locks or needing more stars. I guess I need more stars, so I am working on that now.

I don't know how to do a screen shot, so I can't show you what is happening on mine.

kooky panda
11-15-13, 07:14 PM
New Update in app store
iOS - 1.4.6

Vanderman
03-08-14, 08:57 AM
I have an iPhone 4S and am on version 1.6. I cannot open the app at all. It shows the Bubble Mania screen and then just disappears. I'm on Level 375 so don't want to reinstall and start all over again! I've turned phone off but no change. Is it a bug? What should I do?

Hadrion
04-07-14, 01:00 PM
I have a Kindle Fire and Bubble 1.1.4.2. I know someone had already reported an issue with the goal of 130,000 points with one throw for Level 24 that should have been fixed, but was it fixed for the Kindle version? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and still get the 130,000 points goal. Support ID is Q5PS22Y

klawsy
04-07-14, 10:08 PM
iOS 6.0.1, Bubble 1.6.1
Level 232, Faerie Springs.
Hitting the power bubbles, that should "switch on" the bubbles, but is only working sporadically. Tried restarting the phone and have restarted BubbleMania.
Making very hard to move beyond this level.

rw112
04-11-14, 05:09 AM
My game keeps crashing! I'm at level 409 and out of 5 lives I am lucky if it opens once. I have a first generation iPad, version 5.1.1 and I have version 1.6.1 of bubblemania. Can u help?

cadcar13
04-26-14, 06:29 PM
Hi, I've loaded the game on my sons iPad, which is first generation. We've noticed that the babies don't fall to the ground and dance...they just disappear. This doesn't happen on my iPad Mini. Tried reloading the game, and hard shut down, to no avail. Thoughts? Thanks.

Bubbleizer
07-03-14, 05:07 AM
If I get a call while I'm playing on my iphone5, the game goes away and I do not get it back. Very frustrating.

Bubbleizer
07-04-14, 05:14 AM
Majestic Manor crashes and I lose the game. Please help.

DDC0219
07-22-14, 12:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this issue. We currently have our engineers looking into why the islands have gone into hiding. We will try to get this fixed as soon as possible so you can get back to popping bubbles!

I hope the islands didn't sink to the bottom... :(

I did the update and all my islands are there but they are all closed went way back to level 300 and I was somewhere in level 429. I play on my ipad and have opened and closed (not real sure how to s
Force it closed) how do I get my islands to reopen to the level I was on.

kooky panda
07-23-14, 09:06 AM
New IOS Version in app store! Version 1.6.3

corpus6047
10-02-14, 04:17 AM
Does anyone know if BM only goes to level 114 on Kindle? Thanks

annaberdeen
05-07-15, 06:14 AM
I have beat level 446 multiple times, but I keep having to replay it. This morning I beat 446 and 447 and played 448 a time or two. Now I am back on my device (iPad, ios 8.3) and levels 447 and beyond are locked AGAIN. I have restarted my device and I have the most up-to-date version of the game loaded.

annaberdeen
05-08-15, 07:02 AM
And today when I opened the game I've been kicked back all the way to level 283?!? :mad:

arebeewhy
05-09-15, 02:41 PM
I was on level 500-something and was kicked back to 229. Not cool. I spent way too much time getting to that point.
BubbleMania version 1.6.8
iPhone 5s
iOS 8.3

marla2276
05-23-15, 08:34 PM
I opened my app today to find that the game had put me back on level 1! I had been on Beiber Pun world! Tried to login to my account and it didn't help. What do I do???

saintj2512
06-11-15, 03:23 AM
Hi, I just played level 38 to gain 18 stars. Though I got easy through each level, it took each time a life!! That shouldn't happen unless you changed the rules . Which would stop me from continuing to play the game.... Btw, I playing on an IPad.
Thanx

mistersnow
09-28-15, 03:14 PM
Will there be new bubble mania levels after 672?

wembley378
12-15-15, 06:30 PM
I had a goal to complete any level for 3 purple keys. I have 4 keys in my inventory. Whenever I win a level, after getting the first key and filing up, I get a message that the game has been updated and it freezes. I have tried this several times over the past few days and it keeps doing it. I have force closed and restarted, also deleted app and reinstalled. running iOS and latest update. Any way to be able to play this again?

katintexas
12-20-15, 07:48 PM
I have ios 9.2 but it also did it on 9.1. Bubble Mania version 1.7.1.

Sometimes the game loads fat/squished. I can't see the whole screen when this happens. It is random, only happened once this month but I haven't played as much. This month it happened at least 10 times. I'm completely unable to play when the happens. I've lost gems and money when I picked boosts.

kooky panda
12-21-15, 11:14 AM
I have ios 9.2 but it also did it on 9.1. Bubble Mania version 1.7.1.

Sometimes the game loads fat/squished. I can't see the whole screen when this happens. It is random, only happened once this month but I haven't played as much. This month it happened at least 10 times. I'm completely unable to play when the happens. I've lost gems and money when I picked boosts.

Have you tried force closing your game to see if this helps?

Sh4nn0n_
02-06-17, 12:30 PM
Every time I load the game the screen freezes on an advert to download an app. The advert won't open or close, or allow me to choose settings or menu etc. Very frustrating. Tried deleting & downloading; downloading to another device; forced hard restart. Nothing works.
Current version IOS 9.3.5
No idea what level I'm on as can't see that much info (500+)
Please help if you can......

kooky panda
02-06-17, 02:53 PM
Every time I load the game the screen freezes on an advert to download an app. The advert won't open or close, or allow me to choose settings or menu etc. Very frustrating. Tried deleting & downloading; downloading to another device; forced hard restart. Nothing works.
Current version IOS 9.3.5
No idea what level I'm on as can't see that much info (500+)
Please help if you can......
Do you see a "Get Later" button next to the Play Now! button?
If so click that to clear the screen.

Leakattack
02-23-17, 09:19 AM
Im on level 756...which should open the next island. I have earned 12 stars for the current island. But it says i need 12 more stars to unlock the island...this is impossible because you can only earn 18 stars per island...but its telling me to earn 24 stars. Or else i have to use my gems...which i do not have enough, which means i have to buy. But this should not be the answer.
This must be bugged! Please help fix this.

Lincstrake
02-23-17, 11:35 AM
As has been written numerous times on this forum, it is not only the previous island, but ALL previous islands that is being referred to. If the message says you need twelve more stars to unlock the next island, then you can get these by earning more stars on ANY level on ANY previous island.

kasileigh81
03-31-17, 09:43 PM
I am on lvl 565 and have passed it multiple times. However, the game has been crashing either in the level or once I've won and try to continue on to level 566. Often the screen will go black and I have to replay the level. I've also had multiple issues with the earn extra pieces because the videos won't load or crash and I loose everything.
iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5
Game version 1.8.3

Rynetory2
04-01-17, 07:55 AM
Please clear your cache and restart your device. Hope it works.

mistersnow
05-09-17, 05:52 PM
I am on lvl 565 and have passed it multiple times. However, the game has been crashing either in the level or once I've won and try to continue on to level 566. Often the screen will go black and I have to replay the level. I've also had multiple issues with the earn extra pieces because the videos won't load or crash and I loose everything.
iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5
Game version 1.8.3

I have the same problem with the game crashing. I am at level 852, and I can only ever play one game before it crashes. I have clears my cache, restarted my iPad, deleted and reloaded the game. I also stripped my iPad and reloaded everything and checked it at the Apple Store. It's very sad and frustrating because I essentially can't play the game any more. Any hope of storm8 being able to fix the problem?
iPad 2, iOS 9.3.5, game 1.8.3

hartlch711
07-14-17, 09:13 AM
Im on level 756...which should open the next island. I have earned 12 stars for the current island. But it says i need 12 more stars to unlock the island...

I am having the same problem. I finished the level with 12 stars, but the game is acting like I finished it with 0/12 stars. I tried downloading the latest version 2.0.3 for iOS, but the problem is still there.

VKettle
11-27-17, 07:07 PM
I'm on level 746 and the game keeps crashing just as I've won it or am just about to. :\ I also have and iPad 2, version 9.3.5 and I am very disgusted and don't like playing the game anymore. I am a sucker who keeps trying it though, in the hopes that it will work correctly. I removed stuff from the iPad, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing is working. I would go and buy gems once in a while too, but I will NOT waste my money doing that anymore for a game that I can't even play.

Is it because the iPad is now 6 years old so they aren't making any more updates for it? Just let us know so we can delete it and not continue to get angry over a game we can't play. At least we would know.

Thanks.

kooky panda
11-28-17, 11:18 AM
I'm on level 746 and the game keeps crashing just as I've won it or am just about to. :\ I also have and iPad 2, version 9.3.5 and I am very disgusted and don't like playing the game anymore. I am a sucker who keeps trying it though, in the hopes that it will work correctly. I removed stuff from the iPad, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing is working. I would go and buy gems once in a while too, but I will NOT waste my money doing that anymore for a game that I can't even play.

Is it because the iPad is now 6 years old so they aren't making any more updates for it? Just let us know so we can delete it and not continue to get angry over a game we can't play. At least we would know.

Thanks.

When playing, be sure and close out any applications running in the background.
You can try a couple of things.

Go to setting- safari- clear out data, then restart your ipad.
Turn you wifi button off then back on.
Delete and redown the game from iTunes.

Have you checked to see if you have an update for your ipad?

rikykiki
04-02-19, 02:02 PM
I got to level 978 on bubble mania. Is that the highest it goes?

Not2lucky
03-29-20, 07:20 AM
Level 906... There seems to be invisible bubbles holding up the first bubble blower, I have a screenshot... But I can't see how to upload that here...