PDA

View Full Version : Cs: metro

lildvl91
07-19-12, 06:24 PM
Ok I gave the game a shot. I did not like it at all. Did not like the energy bar feature. They should never have put that in. coloring on the game over all has a strange bluish green hue to it. Many of the features this game has reminds me of other city games out there. I gave it a try and ended up uninstalling it

bigbux3
07-19-12, 06:37 PM
Ok I gave the game a shot. I did not like it at all. Did not like the energy bar feature. They should never have put that in. coloring on the game over all has a strange bluish green hue to it. Many of the features this game has reminds me of other city games out there. I gave it a try and ended up uninstalling it

Did you copy and paste one of my posts? I said the exact same things. You've noticed the bluish green tint as well?

The only thing I like about this game is the Daytime music. It's bouncy!

lildvl91
07-20-12, 05:02 AM
No I didn't copy and paste not sure how to on this phone, lol. And yes I did notice the color as well. I can say I did give the game a chance.

sweetstuff525
07-20-12, 05:08 AM
I didn't like it either but I quit yesterday deletet my neighbors because I quit yesterday and today in bakery I get the goal to get to level 19 on metro city ughh

lildvl91
07-20-12, 05:11 AM
Well I haven't gotten any goals like that yet in any of my games and hope I don't, lol.

sweetstuff525
07-20-12, 05:16 AM
Well I haven't gotten any goals like that yet in any of my games and hope I don't, lol.

i didnt get the goal until this morning lol now i have to add new neighbors since i was level 12 ... does anyone know how to level fast? people got that goal like 2 weeks ago

ButterPanda
07-21-12, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the color and energy bar. I will pass this on to our devs.