PDA

View Full Version : How to use the new Olympic app?

winstons93
07-19-12, 05:19 PM
I am new to BS (well, since June), so I've never experienced two BS apps at one time. I just downloaded the Olympic version. Which BS do I play then? Do I play the Olympics one til I do all the goals then go back to the regular BS one, and I can delete the Olympics one? If I delete the Olympics one, will all the machines and recipes be transferred to my regular BS game?

Any advice is much appreciated!

BorgKitten
07-19-12, 05:23 PM
Yay!!!!! A new version! Just play the Olympic Version until they close it

BorgKitten
07-19-12, 05:24 PM
That's what I always do when a new version comes out

retro71
07-19-12, 05:25 PM
I have an ios nbr also struggling with this, how do the two games meld, if they do?

kooky panda
07-19-12, 05:47 PM
The two games run side by side. If you something in one game, there will be a delay, but it will also happen in the other game.
I do not advise playing both games. If you do this, sometimes you can have issues on the games.
I suggest closing out regular bakery or deleting it from you device.

The world game application is a new application, but is it also the most current version for bakery story.
there could be some back end fixes for previous issues in the new application that the regular bakery does not have.

angeleyes17
07-19-12, 06:59 PM
I can't find the Olympic version in the apps store. Is it available for iPhones?

kooky panda
07-19-12, 07:08 PM
I can't find the Olympic version in the apps store. Is it available for iPhones?

Yes , it is called Bakery Story World Games. Type in seach TeamLava. Scroll to bottom, Bakery story with a gingerman wearing a gold metal picture.

winstons93
07-19-12, 07:49 PM
KP, just to confirm ... Just play the Olympic version indefinitely since its the most up to date? Then when the Halloween one comes out, play that, then Holiday and so forth? Just delete the older versions as they become obsolete?

greygull
07-19-12, 08:06 PM
Delete (or just don't open) the oldest app. There will most likely be a version update for the regular Bakery eventually, and then that would be the best one to use. (note - that update will probably not be any time soon - previously they take a several weeks to months when a special version app is released)

winstons93
07-19-12, 08:24 PM
Once there is a newer version of BS, newer than the Olympics version, and I delete the Olympics version, all the Olympics machines and recipes and items will still exist in regular Bakery Story, correct?

greygull
07-19-12, 08:26 PM
Yes, that's correct :)