PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about new the Bakery Goals (not completing them, just discussing goals)

bigbux3
07-19-12, 12:20 PM
GG Edit:
Feel free to discuss the new Goals here!

If you are discussing about completing the goals, please use this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31973-Bakery-World-Games-Goals

Isn't the pool counter for gems?!

pinkster73
07-19-12, 12:26 PM
Did android get the goals?

bigbux3
07-19-12, 12:28 PM
I don't even have 10 gems! How am I supposed to complete that goal?!!!!

AnnasCoffee
07-19-12, 12:32 PM

Yes, and so are the water chairs... It would take 22 gems (plus coins) to complete that goal. NO WAY !!! Looks like the reward is that dumb fountain.

Looks like the goals will cost more coins to complete that the reward pays... BOO TL !!!

AnnasCoffee
07-19-12, 12:35 PM
So... If we don't want to do this stupid goals... Do we have to download this version of the game? Remember the valentines day version, it had bug fixes that the regular version didnt have.

Does the World Games version have BUG FIXES?

mposey
07-19-12, 12:36 PM
I thought the same thing! Gems spending for a goal. I got the counter thinking ok just ten gems... But the tables too! Umm nope!

bigbux3
07-19-12, 12:37 PM
The fountain looks small anyway. I'm not doing it until there's a price change.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 12:45 PM
No answer? Alrighty then.

cast1532
07-19-12, 12:47 PM

You know the answer. Now, I have to be in a rush to complete these goals because they are time limited. =(

greygull
07-19-12, 12:47 PM

No, Android didn't :( :(

mposey
07-19-12, 12:48 PM

I dnt know. I would answer if I had an android near me to check but I dnt think android gets goals. :(

sunnyDreams
07-19-12, 12:48 PM

That's not the only goal that costs gems.

AnnasCoffee
07-19-12, 12:50 PM
Did android get the goals?

These are the most RIDICULOUS "goals" I've ever seen. If these are the first goals Android ever gets I feel really bad for you guys:(

These are not goals for the players... They are goals for TL. TL is the only one who will benefit by these goals being completed. The rewards pay less that the cost to complete them. And one of the goals costs GEMS to complete.

TL... Have you gone round the bend? ... this is an insult to the players.

88dalejr
07-19-12, 12:53 PM
Why are there soo many goals needing gems??? So basically the people who can afford the gems have goals and the rest of us are {} Thanks Team Lava.

sunnyDreams
07-19-12, 12:56 PM
You have to buy a counter for gems, chairs for gems & kids sync for gems or skip theses goals for gems. iOS has to earn the podium cake recipe from completing goals.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 12:59 PM
Oh. So these are gem goals. That just... crushed my spirit.

3squares
07-19-12, 01:01 PM
I'm not spending ANY gems to complete goals.

mposey
07-19-12, 01:04 PM
I just spent a lot of coins to start theses goals. The money i was saving up to expand ..but I don't think I want any of those prizes. I think I might stop if I have to buy anything else after the first step of the goals. I already spent 1 mil coins and 10gems thinking oh it's just ten gems... nOt!!!

If anyone does these please keep updating on next steps and show pics of the end prize thanks

lin77
07-19-12, 01:05 PM
I don't get goals....no fair......I should ******* those who get goals.........! :p. Lol

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:08 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/6f14fbc2.jpg

Pretty, right?

eric_malmquist
07-19-12, 01:08 PM
iOS got an entire app!? Lucky..

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:10 PM
It's funny having an entire bakery on the track. lol.

Limaxa
07-19-12, 01:11 PM
What is Bakery World? A new Game or just a new Bakery Story Version like xmas?

bigbux3
07-19-12, 01:11 PM
I just don't see Jean-Pierre in workout clothes. Just don't see it.

3squares
07-19-12, 01:12 PM
This is exactly why I hate the "goals" produced for Story Games. People have been moaning and complaining "when are we going to get goals" in RS for what seems like forever. Guess they have forgotten about the Xmas goals, where you had to buy a Snowman for gems in order to unlock a recipe.

Since I only started playing BS like 5 days ago, there's plenty of recipes for me to master, so I'll be ignoring these goals.

I might buy some of the special content. Maybe. I just now have enough cash for my 4th expansion and I'd rather spend it on that. I'm on a roll.

shakiba
07-19-12, 01:13 PM
I can't find the app. Can somebody help me pls? I don't have a USB plug in thing to use the computer for iTunes.

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:13 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/56edfe33.jpg

We got a new cover too.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 01:18 PM
I can't find the app. Can somebody help me pls? I don't have a USB plug in thing to use the computer for iTunes.

Here's what I did. Go into iTunes and search: Bakery Story World Games. Click download. As it's downloading, go to your device, open the App Store and tap UPDATES. At the top tap PURCHASED and you should see Bakery Story World Games at the top. Hit the iCloud Download icon and it downloads to your device.

AnnasCoffee
07-19-12, 01:19 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/6f14fbc2.jpg

Pretty, right?

"Pretty" isn't the first word that comes to mind.
"Silly"... Is a more appropriate word to describe a bakery on an Olympic track.

There are so many backgrounds that would have been great... A garden, a quaint, small town street corner, a county fair, a city street with beautiful architecture.

This is just WRONG!

shakiba
07-19-12, 01:20 PM
Here's what I did. Go into iTunes and search: Bakery Story World Games. Click download. As it's downloading, go to your device, open the App Store and tap UPDATES. At the top tap PURCHASED and you should see Bakery Story World Games at the top. Hit the iCloud Download icon and it downloads to your device.

Here's the problem, I can't find the app. I did the first part, I searched for it, but it's not there, what do I do?

3squares
07-19-12, 01:22 PM
I like the background. This is a fantasy bakery, after all. If you can have a DRAGON in your virtual bakery, why not this stuff? but I don't like goals.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 01:23 PM
Here's the problem, I can't find the app. I did the first part, I searched for it, but it's not there, what do I do?

You're doing this on your computer, correct? It should be there. Click SEE ALL and it should be the last application.

shakiba
07-19-12, 01:25 PM
You're doing this on your computer, correct? It should be there. Click SEE ALL and it should be the last application.
Actually, I'm doin this on my iPod. Should I be doing it on the computer?

tweetea
07-19-12, 01:25 PM
Ehh.. Don't think I'll be completing the goals for this update since the rewards aren't for gems I'll just save my money for expansion.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 01:26 PM
Actually, I'm doin this on my iPod. Should I be doing it on the computer?

Yes. But... it should be showing up on your iPad as well. It showed up on my iPod when I searched: Bakery Story World Games. Try your computer.

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:27 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/0aa6c7b5.jpg

That's what I did in my iPad. It should appear.

aiyayu
07-19-12, 01:28 PM
I don't even have 10 gems! How am I supposed to complete that goal?!!!!

Easy! Either buy 10 gems or master recipes! Which is a gimme since TL supplied new recipes on the ovens and on the 2 new appliances.

Otherwise just skip it. Cost: 0 gems

shakiba
07-19-12, 01:33 PM
Yes. But... it should be showing up on your iPad as well. It showed up on my iPod when I searched: Bakery Story World Games. Try your computer.

Ugh great. I cant open iTunes. It tells me to uninstall then install again. How am I supposed to do that, delete then what? Ugh this is the worst. However, didn't u say it should work on my iPod? How come it's not there?

kimmy42
07-19-12, 01:35 PM
Does anyone have a good picture of the fountain ? It's so small I can't see the details.

kimmy42
07-19-12, 01:38 PM
I found the app on the Ipad but couldn't see it on my Ipod. So I updated the Ipad on the computer and the World Games registered, then updated the Ipod and check marked the update and it finally loaded.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 01:39 PM
Ugh great. I cant open iTunes. It tells me to uninstall then install again. How am I supposed to do that, delete then what? Ugh this is the worst. However, didn't u say it should work on my iPod? How come it's not there?

Can I have a snapshot of what you see after you search Bakery Story World Games.

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:39 PM

Are you on your computer? If so, go to your account settings, then you should have pending downloads click it to see if you have Bakery Story World Games pending then do another click to resume.

ssyukiya
07-19-12, 01:49 PM
Wow, I can c how badly TL want to make money, now we need to spend a lot of gems to complete goals....so disappointed, it's time to say goodbye to this game I guess

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:10 PM
Wow, I can c how badly TL want to make money, now we need to spend a lot of gems to complete goals....so disappointed, it's time to say goodbye to this game I guess

im still hoping they fix the prices to non gems lol

chewytwix
07-19-12, 02:11 PM
wow this update involves a LOT of begging. I don't think 25 days is enough time to beg...

anyway, i'm a pretty loyal user. i'll gift wire/motor everyday until the goals run out (to build the new oven) and respond to material requests everyday. also, i treat ios and android users equally since i have both types of phones =D

chewytwix
07-19-12, 02:12 PM
btw, the poseidon fountain is pretty BIG. I wouldn't skip that goal just yet...

bigbux3
07-19-12, 02:13 PM
If you complete a goal, do more pop-up?

bigbux3
07-19-12, 02:13 PM
btw, the poseidon fountain is pretty BIG. I wouldn't skip that goal just yet...

Did you see the fountain or complete the goal?

chewytwix
07-19-12, 02:18 PM
i saw it from my neighbors.. its about the size of the chocolate fountain

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:19 PM
i saw it from my neighbors.. its about the size of the chocolate fountain

can you post pic?
pls thanks...... ill probably skip some with gems i want a fountain

bakerbarbie12
07-19-12, 02:19 PM
Any idea what goal gives you the podium cake??

bigbux3
07-19-12, 02:22 PM
For those who cannot find the game: BSWG (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-world-games/id538065388?mt=8)

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:25 PM
Is this the fountain?http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/5ae18a10.jpg

chewytwix
07-19-12, 02:27 PM
haha yeah!! i was about to upload that

chewytwix
07-19-12, 02:28 PM
okay maybe a bit smaller than the fountain, but big enough for me

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:31 PM

i like it omg but .... i guess im gonna have to waste gems

zoom27
07-19-12, 02:34 PM
I buy tables/chairs that cost gems anyway...
Was going to buy 3 water tables/chairs but had to buy 4 sigh...
I never buy counters that cost gems... decisions decisions...

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:36 PM

wait but i dont understand how much did that fountain cost fro android players? becuase that person who had it was android becuase of the adroid robot?

pinkster73
07-19-12, 02:54 PM
I don't get goals....no fair......I should ******* those who get goals.........! :p. Lol

Me too!!! And we have to whine about the unfairness for 43 pages.

amygdane
07-19-12, 02:55 PM
wait but i dont understand how much did that fountain cost fro android players? becuase that person who had it was android becuase of the adroid robot?

The fountain cost 14 gems for Android players. I just bought it.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 02:57 PM
You know the answer. Now, I have to be in a rush to complete these goals because they are time limited. =(

Really? You were one of the most vocal people concerning the google play promotion. It's interesting to see your sympathy concerning the unfairness of android not getting this.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 02:59 PM
Is this the fountain?http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/5ae18a10.jpg

Okay androids get it for 14 gems but iOS have to spend at least 25 or more gems to get the fountain? It's not offered I. The desing tab for us unless we pay all the gems the goals require it

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 03:01 PM
The fountain cost 14 gems for Android players. I just bought it.

Yeah and to us it's more expansive I would have prefered tl give it to us I. The design tab for 14 gems instead as goal reward... Tha goals require us to spend gems about 25 or more in order to get it

shakiba
07-19-12, 03:02 PM
Can I have a snapshot of what you see after you search Bakery Story World Games.

Sorry it took a long time. I was busy.
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9241/bakerystory.png

shakiba
07-19-12, 03:03 PM
So ya, idk why I cant find the app. Im so frustrated and burning right now. I don even know whats going on because I still havent found the app.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 03:05 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-world-games/id538065388?mt=8

cast1532
07-19-12, 03:07 PM
Really? You were one of the most vocal people concerning the google play promotion. It's interesting to see your sympathy concerning the unfairness of android not getting this.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. Actually, I thought you were asking a rhetorical question and that you already knew the answer since you guys already received the update.

bigbux3
07-19-12, 03:10 PM

This is definitely unfair and I thought Android got goals this morning. There's nothing new or special about this new app though. It's the same thing just with a different design.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 03:11 PM

Not getting what? You guys got all the items available to you... Us to get some we have to spend more gems then what you guys have to pay for them... I hate these goals

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:11 PM
This is definitely unfair and I thought Android got goals this morning. There's nothing new or special about this new app though. It's the same thing just with a different design.

No, Android did not get the goals.

shakiba
07-19-12, 03:12 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-world-games/id538065388?mt=8

Thanks! I guess i'll fix my itunes and finally start on those goals.

sweetstuff525

Only the expendive goals that the only different thing... I would have like getting the update like androids and not getting goals

bigbux3

Really? I'm speechless. Really, I am. The goals are now in my regular app as well as the World Games app.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:13 PM
Really? I'm speechless. Really, I am. The goals are now in my regular app as well as the World Games app.

Well, from the sounds of it maybe it's better not to get them.

cast1532
07-19-12, 03:14 PM
"But at least you guys have the option but we don't".

Some people want to do these goals. I think TL looks at us (iOS players) like we are made out of money.

These goals are stressing me out.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 03:15 PM

Don't worry about goals... You have all the goals rewards available for you to buy... We do dont unless we buy expensive stuff with gems and do all the cooking... Buy all the expensive jumping furniture and wait for requests

shakiba
07-19-12, 03:17 PM
May somebody pls tell me how much gems you have to spend in order to reciece that fountain? (A little behind here!!)

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:17 PM
"But at least you guys have the option but we don't".

Some people want to do these goals. I think TL looks at us (iOS players) like we are made out of money.

These goals are stressing me out.

What do you mean we have the option? We can't choose to do the goals.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:20 PM
Don't worry about goals... You have all the goals rewards available for you to buy... We do dont unless we buy expensive stuff with gems and do all the cooking... Buy all the expensive jumping furniture and wait for requests

That's good that all the items are available. It's not like before when we never even had the crops, recipes, or decorations available to us that came from goals. We couldn't even SEE them.

So it actually sounds better to be android at this point.

RoseMiti
It's 22 gems for the first step, 12 for chairs and 10 for counter. This goal has 4 steps, so maybe it will cost more gems.

cast1532
What do you mean we have the option? We can't choose to do the goals.

No, that's what you said once to an iOS player. That iOS players have the option to do the goals but not Android.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:22 PM
No, that's what you said once to an iOS player. That iOS players have the option to do the goals but not Android.

Umm ya. You guys have the option, we don't. What i said before was right and it's right now.

mposey
07-19-12, 03:36 PM
I would take the fountain for 14gems then having to spend my 35gems on the fountain... iOS players only get a few 1k an some xp . I'm sorry but these goals are not fun. The only nice goals iOS players get is when TL promotes a game as a goal.

I already spent over 1 mil coins to start the goals and I've decided I'm not even going to finish the fountain goal which is the best prize IMO. I regret spending 1 mil. Now I'm not complaining but I'd rather them have handed it to mean instead of beig a goal.

felicitybliss
07-19-12, 03:38 PM
Personally, I like the goals. I have a choice to complete them or not. I like having to interact with my neighbors to get the various request pieces for the decorations and appliances. It gives the game another dimension and gives me more opportunity to play. I wish android had the same opportunity to play like IOS. Since goals are not available to android, I would rather the content be available as it was provided with this update. It is not a perfect system, but it was a huge step forward. I like that android was not left out in the cold this time as they were during the Xmas fiasco (et al).

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:42 PM
Personally, I like the goals. I have a choice to complete them or not. I like having to interact with my neighbors to get the various request pieces for the decorations and appliances. It gives the game another dimension and gives me more opportunity to play. I wish android had the same opportunity to play like IOS. Since goals are not available to android, I would rather the content be available as it was provided with this update. It is not a perfect system, but it was a huge step forward. I like that android was not left out in the cold this time as they were during the Xmas fiasco (et al).

Well said yay!!!

mposey
07-19-12, 03:55 PM
I think this is an awesome update and no one is really appreciating it... as well as me too. Android gets everything that iOS user get minus a few 1k and XP from goals. I myself don't really care for goals but that's me. I like goals were they ask Me to bake not buy decore. Just seems like TL gives us this great update and still we complain.

ariesblu
07-19-12, 03:57 PM
That's good that all the items are available. It's not like before when we never even had the crops, recipes, or decorations available to us that came from goals. We couldn't even SEE them.

So it actually sounds better to be android at this point.

When do you hear that often around here, lol.

Yes, they actually didn't leave Android out too much with the recipes and content. Too bad we didn't automatically get the xp and coins. That would have helped out some of the lower Android players especially. But at least this is a step in the right direction for tl. :)

cast1532
07-19-12, 03:59 PM
iOS players are complaining because of the gems. Why should iOS players pay more for a fountain when Android gets it for 14 gems?

ariesblu
07-19-12, 03:59 PM

This is an exellent point. Granted Android has missed out on every goal recipe/content/gem-xp-coin opportunity thus far, there are tons of Android players that would love to partake in goals. And there are also many that do not come on the forum and do not even know or understand why they are missing out on them. It's a shame, but at least the content was released beforehand, like many have asked for it to be done in the past.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 04:05 PM
iOS players are complaining because of the gems. Why should iOS players pay more for a fountain when Android gets it for 14 gems?

Agree I would had rather pay 14 gems and have no goals.... By the way I'm not complaining to android users only to teamlava

pinkster73
07-19-12, 04:05 PM
I think this is an awesome update and no one is really appreciating it... as well as me too. Android gets everything that iOS user get minus a few 1k and XP from goals. I myself don't really care for goals but that's me. I like goals were they ask Me to bake not buy decore. Just seems like TL gives us this great update and still we complain.

No no, not complaining. I was trying to understand something, then trying to make a point. I think this update is very cool.

chewytwix
07-19-12, 04:06 PM
hey can we please focus on the next steps in the goals instead of android vs ios? i come to this thread for the next steps in the goals, not to read about how unfair things are.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 04:06 PM
hey can we please focus on the next steps in the goals instead of android vs ios? i come to this thread for the next steps in the goals, not to read about how unfair things are.

The steps are in the first page

pinkster73
07-19-12, 04:07 PM

You are right. Our apologies.

All android users leave this thread!

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 04:08 PM
You are right. Our apologies.

All android users leave this thread!

No don't leave lol....Ike that you can see how many gems we have to spend to get goal rewards

cast1532
07-19-12, 04:09 PM

There's no need to go through the pages. The mods will automatically update the first post with new goals.

mposey
07-19-12, 04:09 PM
Agree I would had rather pay 14 gems and have no goals.... By the way I'm not complaining to android users only to teamlava

Yes this... I bought the counter for 10gems then realized I had to spend more gems. :( so I'm left w an unwanted pool counter cus I'm not gonna finish this goal. I wish I could get it for 14gems.

nmishii
07-19-12, 04:12 PM
Okay, my last post in this thread. I know how it feels. When the Google promotion came out I made a similar request that wasn't granted.

greygull
07-19-12, 04:17 PM
How about this? I'll move many of the posts into a new thread, and leave this one for info only about completing the goals? The other thread will remain open, as long as the Forum Rules are followed.

sourlicorice5
07-19-12, 04:21 PM
I won't be completing these goals unless I want the items that we have to spend gems on. If I don't I just won't complete them. I won't waste gems to skip the goal. I wish they wouldn't require gems. Goals should not require players to use gems on.

Littlesassypants
07-19-12, 04:21 PM
Well .. I've been waiting all day. Restarted my phone a few times and reinstalled the app too and still .. nothing :'(

cast1532
07-19-12, 04:24 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31985-How-to-get-the-Olympic-Update!-_

go there

unosocite
07-19-12, 04:28 PM
M using an iOS, but I don have any of those goals. I have 'bubble mania' goal instead. Do I have to complete that goal first to get these new goals? It's crazy cus to goal is to reach the 10th island in bubble mania :((((

greygull
07-19-12, 04:29 PM
M using an iOS, but I don have any of those goals. I have 'bubble mania' goal instead. Do I have to complete that goal first to get these new goals? It's crazy cus to goal is to reach the 10th island in bubble mania :((((

You need to download the new Bakery World Games app from the app store first

shakiba
07-19-12, 05:32 PM
Ok, finally, having the game downloaded after searching for it, hrs and hrs, I understand what everyone is talking about. I feel like the fountains not worth it. Its too much. Wait, the goal that gives the fountain is the only goal to spend gems on...right?

marrrina
07-19-12, 07:46 PM
I assumed after all the lashing out of Christmas goals requiring gem spending we wouldn't have to deal with it again, especially since these goals require purchasing more items than older goals as it is.

Baltimore100
07-19-12, 10:05 PM
Why are you talking about World Games and not Olympics? Surely the term Olympics is not copywrited.

rooncake
07-19-12, 10:15 PM
Yeah these goals are terrible. I'm not planning on finishing any of them. Thanks to the person for showing us what the fountain looks like! It would be very nice if it weren't for that person at the top.
And it's nice to see that this time Android was at least offered the goal rewards

felicitybliss
07-19-12, 10:16 PM
Why are you talking about World Games and not Olympics? Surely the term Olympics is not copywrited.
It is Copyrighted. The IOC protects its brand and sues frequently. Personally, I think the IOC steps way over the line. Its conduct makes me frown. It doesn't act in the spirit of the games.

07-19-12, 10:54 PM
We have earn the podium cake?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me teamlava?!!!! Uh uh no no!!! I will not spend gems for these goals... Not worth it!!

bigbux3
07-19-12, 11:03 PM
We have earn the podium cake?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me teamlava?!!!! Uh uh no no!!! I will not spend gems for these goals... Not worth it!!
You don't need gems to complete the podium cake goal.

apanqqq
07-19-12, 11:57 PM
Well, decided to go ahead with the fountain goal.

Bought 4 tables, then I started to buy the waterchair.

First one, I place it 1 square from the table but as soon as I move it to the table, it dissapears.

Its not in storage, not in my bakery either.

But 3 gems are taken from me... after this I restarted the game and now I cant logon to the new Bakery story wold games app either.

FML.

apanqqq
07-19-12, 11:59 PM
Well, decided to go ahead with the fountain goal.

Bought 4 tables, then I started to buy the waterchair.

First one, I place it 1 square from the table but as soon as I move it to the table, it dissapears.

Its not in storage, not in my bakery either.

But 3 gems are taken from me... after this I restarted the game and now I cant logon to the new Bakery story wold games app either.

FML.

Now I could logon to the game again, gems still deducted and only 2 out of 4 tables bought in my bakery.

Is this version a new "buggy" version?

caramel54
07-20-12, 01:07 AM
These goals suck up a HUGE amount of coins and gems to complete!!! I started buying the things and they're soo expensive!! Two things you buy are 32,000 coins, both of the new appliances cost 25,000 each, and the chairs, counter, floor tiles, and a decoration needed for the goals cost a lot of gems!!! Just a tip, if you are willing to spend gems for a fountain, then it is cheaper to pay 5 gems to skip buying the counter than to pay 10 gems for the counter.

seastripes
07-20-12, 01:12 AM
i haven't got goals yet on both my iphone and ipad :(

seastripes
07-20-12, 02:02 AM
oh never mind, just got the goals after i upgrade to the BS olympic app

Limaxa
07-20-12, 02:23 AM
I won't buy gem items to finish a Goal. I think goals should be for those Players which want to get nice items without spending real money.

minidemon88
07-20-12, 02:25 AM
The goals which require us to purchase gem items is ridiculous! 44 gems in order to complete the goals and receive the fountain. That's insane!

princessbella99
07-20-12, 02:35 AM
i have around 120 gems but i don't think it's worth doing!!! just so much to do and so less time!!

trace35
07-20-12, 04:00 AM
Nope. Not worth doing. BIG bomb TL. Will not be doing these goals as there is no benefit.why would anyone?

mikeandsugar
07-20-12, 04:01 AM
now that i've seen it it's totally uninteresting for me.I may not spend a single gem for such a reward...that's like others already said.ridicolous :) I play bs on android and ios.differences are huge, but also the ios users are not happy to have such low rewarded challenges...at least...me :D

arcana13
07-20-12, 05:57 AM
I guess TL has ran out of ways to make us spend money for those pixels. I am totally gonna ignore those missions.

amentofashion
07-20-12, 06:05 AM

OMG thats my Bakery! Hi Sweetstuff and Chewwytwix :) lol

And by the way yes,I got it for 14 gems

sweetstuff525
07-20-12, 06:14 AM
OMG thats my Bakery! Hi Sweetstuff and Chewwytwix :) lol

And by the way yes,I got it for 14 gems

i hope its okay with you.. sorry for no asking first .. got excited about the fountain lol.. it looks great in your bakery by the way.. i cant wait to get mine.

habanero89
07-20-12, 07:36 AM
These goals are so poor....TL does realise that BS is a game and thus played primarily for relaxation/fun purposes? I understand companies wish to make money above any other priority but they could at least be more subtle about it.

TimeForACuppaTea
07-20-12, 08:22 AM
This is why I hate goals. So many people wanted them now I got to deal with the stupid goals on my screen for the next 26 days cause I'm not doing any of these. As usual they require way more money or gems than you get back. Plus I wasn't planning to buy all the stuff they require anyway. Should be allowed to decide for myself what items I want to buy rather than what a goal tells me to buy. Still wish there was a way to remove the goals from my screen so I don't have to look at them. And the constant flashing "NEW GOAL" really gets annoying. Should be an option to just make them vanish from the screen.

unosocite
07-20-12, 08:59 AM
I had to spend 27 gems in total for the goals. :'(

unosocite
07-20-12, 09:03 AM
Yeah. I hate having to spend gems too. I know it sounds like a pain and time wasting, but u can complete the BM and DS goals for gems. U can get at least 12 gems from them :) well at least that's what I do.

amentofashion
07-20-12, 09:10 AM
i hope its okay with you.. sorry for no asking first .. got excited about the fountain lol.. it looks great in your bakery by the way.. i cant wait to get mine.

Of course it's ok :)

minidemon88
07-20-12, 09:30 AM
Anyone know how big is the fountain? Is it 3x3 tile size?

eric_malmquist
07-20-12, 10:06 AM
Anyone know how big is the fountain? Is it 3x3 tile size?

Yeah it's a 3x3

tbray10
07-20-12, 01:27 PM
is this an update or someting becuase i have no new goals or anything having to do with olympics or athletic whatever.

sweetstuff525
07-20-12, 01:28 PM
is this an update or someting becuase i have no new goals or anything having to do with olympics or athletic whatever.

You have to download the seasonal app from the app store bakery story world games

trace35
07-20-12, 01:29 PM
I don't hate goals, the last ones were great! They took no gems to complete and we received great rewards!

tbray10
07-20-12, 01:29 PM
thanks

bakerbarbie12
07-20-12, 04:11 PM
I totally agree goals should be available to all but.....none of the goals are free....they all require buying tables and chairs and items I personally don't want. And usually multiples of the items. I only did the goal to unlock the recipe, the others are so not worth it. To me.

But again, it is not the fault of people playing on iOs that android doesn't get goals. Just as it wasn't the android players fault they got the update early. Turn on the news if you need some perspective. There's a whole lot in this world to be angry about, this made up feud shouldn't be one of them.

trace35
07-20-12, 05:33 PM
I agree. It is not the players fault who gets what. And gloating about getting something , someone else hasn't got is childish. As is being jelous of what someone else has. It is what it is.

pinkster73
07-20-12, 08:09 PM
After finding out what this set of goals entails, i don't even want them.

mamawDi
07-20-12, 08:39 PM
But again, it is not the fault of people playing on iOs that android doesn't get goals. Just as it wasn't the android players fault they got the update early. Turn on the news if you need some perspective. There's a whole lot in this world to be angry about, this made up feud shouldn't be one of them.[/QUOTE]
Very well said!

mamawDi
07-20-12, 08:45 PM
I totally agree goals should be available to all but.....none of the goals are free....they all require buying tables and chairs and items I personally don't want. And usually multiples of the items. I only did the goal to unlock the recipe, the others are so not worth it. To me.

But again, it is not the fault of people playing on iOs that android doesn't get goals. Just as it wasn't the android players fault they got the update early. Turn on the news if you need some perspective. There's a whole lot in this world to be angry about, this made up feud shouldn't be one of them.

Don't know why it posted that way before, but wanted to say I agree 100% with what you said.. It's s the same thing as things that came out before I started playing aren't available now. Some people can afford to buy gems & I can't. This is a game and should be fun, and if someone tries to make it not fun then I just use my delete button.

trace35
07-20-12, 11:23 PM
Here here!let's put this to bed now.

minidemon88
07-21-12, 12:53 AM
Yeah it's a 3x3

Cool! Thank you! I'll try to complete this goals. XD

cast1532
07-21-12, 01:19 AM
I want those items because of the goals. If TL had decided to just give them out and it would costs gems I wouldn't have bought the items.

sup4mo
07-21-12, 06:54 AM
Umm a simPle question: where are the Podium cakes, I baked gymnastics cakes for. Stinking 19 hours inlay to discover that this is not the ones for the goals, plz help! Thx

sup4mo
07-21-12, 06:55 AM
Sorry "only"

shakiba
07-21-12, 11:00 AM
Umm a simPle question: where are the Podium cakes, I baked gymnastics cakes for. Stinking 19 hours inlay to discover that this is not the ones for the goals, plz help! Thx

Its on the regular oven. Near the last.

meluffcooookie
07-21-12, 02:55 PM
I don't like these goals. Bakery story has changed so much from the past. All they want is for you to buy gems and use them on items you don't want. The goals force you to buy every single new item, it's not about baking at all. I think I am going to delete this game off my iTouch because this is getting beyond annoying. The Olympic theme doesn't have any nice furniture or wall art either...

sweetstuff525
07-21-12, 03:02 PM
I don't like these goals. Bakery story has changed so much from the past. All they want is for you to buy gems and use them on items you don't want. The goals force you to buy every single new item, it's not about baking at all. I think I am going to delete this game off my iTouch because this is getting beyond annoying. The Olympic theme doesn't have any nice furniture or wall art either...
I was mad at first. It now I got over it and accepted it and I'm going to do all the goals... But if I didn't have gems saved up which I had 63 I would be mad if I didn't want to buy gems with real money in order to complete the goals

meluffcooookie
07-21-12, 05:48 PM
I really hate these goals and they don't have the same purpose which is BAKING! which is the name of the gaem... it's just to buy tables and chairs .... what a load of {}... TL needs to rethink what they're doing and stop making the non-gem buying crowd still be able to have fun.

bakerbarbie12
07-21-12, 09:22 PM
I really hate these goals and they don't have the same purpose which is BAKING! which is the name of the gaem... it's just to buy tables and chairs .... what a load of {}... TL needs to rethink what they're doing and stop making the non-gem buying crowd still be able to have fun.

I'm skipping them, except for the recipe. These aren't goals, they're tricks.

yuimiko
07-22-12, 01:14 AM
I like doing goals but i am happy with goals in the olympic theme.
First of all, almost everything needs to be built, appliance, as well decorations.
water chair, counter, and decorations , of which are required to purchase cost gems.
I have just finished the goal to get Podium cake.
all others are pending. I have spent 5 gems to skip for the counter. Kids sync requires 22 gems to purchase or skip for 5. I am wondering if I have that much gems to pay for Skipping.

yuimiko
07-22-12, 01:47 AM
I like doing goals but i am happy with goals in the olympic theme.
First of all, almost everything needs to be built, appliance, as well decorations.
water chair, counter, and decorations , of which are required to purchase cost gems.
I have just finished the goal to get Podium cake.
all others are pending. I have spent 5 gems to skip for the counter. Kids sync requires 22 gems to purchase or skip for 5. I am wondering if I have that much gems to pay for Skipping.

Typo, I am NOT happy with goals in the olympic theme.

shakiba
07-22-12, 06:49 PM
Wow, after all these days, I only finished 1 goal out of 4. Well, technically out of 3 since I dont really want to spend my gems for that fountain.

yuimiko
07-23-12, 04:23 AM
Wow, after all these days, I only finished 1 goal out of 4. Well, technically out of 3 since I dont really want to spend my gems for that fountain.

I felt so stupid of skipping by gems!

gail66
07-23-12, 09:20 PM
im a little annoyed at myself for thinking we're getting a good reward at the end off completing bakery goals ive been spending gems buying things I really don't want just to complete a goal that only cost 14 gems for a android player to buy but us iOS players can only get from a complete goal is it just me or anyone else think the same (((((( the poisedon fountain )))))) is the item

trace35
07-23-12, 11:25 PM
Yes, it is. That makes it a bit more fair. Android don't get goals and in the past have always missed out on recipes, decor and appliances that we iOS players can access. It's great that they can still have the items we can win through goals.

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 09:54 AM
Yes, it is. That makes it a bit more fair. Android don't get goals and in the past have always missed out on recipes, decor and appliances that we iOS players can access. It's great that they can still have the items we can win through goals.

I agree but TL should have made the cost to get the end prize the same as what androids have to pay for it without completing the goal. I'd much rather have had it offered in the store and pay 14 gems for it then have to pay 22 gems (or possibly more. I'm not doing this goal so don't know the 2nd or third step of it) to complete a goal. TL did a great job with the Olympic theme but bombed big time with the goals.

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 09:55 AM
I agree but TL should have made the cost to get the end prize the same as what androids have to pay for it without completing the goal. I'd much rather have had it offered in the store and pay 14 gems for it then have to pay 22 gems (or possibly more. I'm not doing this goal so don't know the 2nd or third step of it) to complete a goal. TL did a great job with the Olympic theme but bombed big time with the goals.

That being said, I love my android nbrs and I am happy they can still get the items we get by completing goals. TL did get that part right at least.

trace35
07-24-12, 02:45 PM
Agree. I'm very glad I don't want any of the Olympic decor, and I can cope without that one recipe 

shakiba
07-24-12, 02:50 PM
If there will be other World Games themes for the other games, hopefully their goals aren't as hard as BS. I won't be able to keep up if they're all challenging and difficult.

rainbowcakes7
07-24-12, 04:45 PM
I like the fountain but to get it u would to spend 75 gems! Cook for approx 4 full days and spend coins on floor tiles, wallpaper and recipes? Yet ive bought it on android for 14 gems and nothing else.. i did start the ios goal but im not prepared to spend all the time money and gems wen the reward is so little!

trace35
07-24-12, 06:34 PM
75 gems???!!!!!!

whitneyxo
07-24-12, 06:39 PM
Won't be spending anymore gems on goals, downright outrageous!!! And android get to but these things without goals for cheaper? Like the fountain for 14 gems I heard? And us IOS having to spend I dunno how many gems but over 30 I'd say!! F that!!!!

mrdoubtfire
07-24-12, 08:05 PM
Does someone know the gem count earned from completing the goals that require you to reach a certain level of other games? I think I've earned about 18 or so, so spending those gems to complete the other goals seem reasonable IMO