PDA

View Full Version : Norman Star Rating still wrong

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:33 AM
Hi Norman. First I want to tell you that most of my game is working correctly and I was happy to receive the extra gems. This problem I have mentioned to you before is my star rating keeps falling into 3 despite the fact that I tip and gift every day. And no matter how much I tip, even to non neighbors I can't get it up to 4 like it used to be. Many ppl judge you by your star rating and since I do try to do right by my neighbors, it is very upsetting. My storm Id is
julia3032. Please help!

Cate's Diner
11-16-10, 01:53 AM
I'll add you, Julia!! :)

Unregistered
11-16-10, 07:06 AM
I have the same issue last two days.
My rating keeps dropping from 4 to 3 overnight...???

Andy
11-16-10, 02:39 PM
The star rating will drop a little bit everyday. You have to keep tipping to keep it up. It does that for everyone. I'm sure they do it to make sure someone doesn't get up to Star 4 and then disappear for a week. Hope this helped.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 06:14 PM
The star rating will drop a little bit everyday. You have to keep tipping to keep it up. It does that for everyone. I'm sure they do it to make sure someone doesn't get up to Star 4 and then disappear for a week. Hope this helped.

Andy, thanks for your imput, but you obviously did not read my post. I never had this problem before the big server meltdown. I have already stated that I tip and gift every day. Within hours it goes down to 3. That shouldn't happen. If someone doesn't tip for 3 or 4 days, I could understand it. There is a problem here....and it is not on the user's side.