PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava why?

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 03:09 PM
Why give us goals that require gems?
Why gives goal rewards instead of just putting item ( posedium fountain) in the design tab for 14 gems?

To get the posedium fountain we have to spend at least 25 gems to buy stuff ..... And then do all the cooking and buy all the expensive things? Really

Tl can. You make it atleast that we have to spend only 14 gems?
I would have rather not gotten NO goals

bigbux3
07-19-12, 03:11 PM
This isn't something new. And I think we have to spend more than 25 gems.

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 03:16 PM
This isn't something new. And I think we have to spend more than 25 gems.

Yeah at least 25 gems why couldn't they give it to us for 14 gems also

pinkster73
07-19-12, 03:24 PM
Omg why do they keep doing stuff like this? All it ends up doing is alienating everyone.

felicitybliss
07-19-12, 03:47 PM
Personally, my thinking is there was a greater labor cost involved with creating the goal content. While a store bought fountain costs 14 gems, the comparable fountain with several attached goal and greater content inflates the cost to 35 gems. Personally, I am willing to pay 21 extra gems to play through the extra content. I actually believe it is appropriate for TL to charge additional money for more content and function. TL is a business that needs to be profitable.

sourlicorice5
07-19-12, 03:52 PM
I won't be completing that goal. I just wish I had the update. Looks like I'll be waiting till Tuesday/Wednesday for it :-(

cast1532
07-19-12, 03:55 PM
I won't be completing that goal. I just wish I had the update. Looks like I'll be waiting till Tuesday/Wednesday for it :-(

You have to download a new app called Bakery Story World Games. You can find it in iTunes.

nmishii
07-19-12, 03:58 PM
I am happy that a goal decoration was made available to all users for the first time. Same with the recipes. Up until now the goal decorations and recipes were things Android users knew they would never get.

Android users would still rather have all users have the same game, but its been almost 8 months after iOS first got goals, and doesn't appear to be a feature Androids will be able to enjoy. So being able to get the goal items for a reasonable price sounds fair.

felicitybliss
07-19-12, 04:05 PM
I am happy that a goal decoration was made available to all users for the first time. Same with the recipes. Up until now the goal decorations and recipes were things Android users knew they would never get.

Android users would still rather have all users have the same game, but its been almost 8 months after iOS first got goals, and doesn't appear to be a feature Androids will be able to enjoy. So being able to get the goal items for a reasonable price sounds fair.

I wholeheartedly agree. For whatever reason, TL is not able to make parity with goals. All items can and should be available to everyone.

nmishii
07-19-12, 04:19 PM
Yeah at least 25 gems why couldn't they give it to us for 14 gems also

Look at it this way ... iOS players are buying 25 gems worth of decorations and getting the fountain for free. If Android users wanted the same goal decorations they would spend 25 gems on them and then have to spend another 14 gems on the fountain.

So it seems like iOS players are getting a free fountain that Android players have to spend 14 gems to purchase. And we don't get all the other rewards from the goals.

sourlicorice5
07-19-12, 04:23 PM
You have to download a new app called Bakery Story World Games. You can find it in iTunes.

Thanks saw another thread stating that. Downloading it now. Rather have the stuff in the regular version though.

mposey
07-19-12, 04:26 PM
Look at it this way ... iOS players are buying 25 gems worth of decorations and getting the fountain for free. If Android users wanted the same goal decorations they would spend 25 gems on them and then have to spend another 14 gems on the fountain.

So it seems like iOS players are getting a free fountain that Android players have to spend 14 gems to purchase. And we don't get all the other rewards from the goals.

This is a fact. But those syncing kids are not my cup of tea if you know what I mean ;) but yes I do agree with you. If I had gems to spend I would finish this goal but I dnt ;(

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 04:36 PM

No because to buy tables is 12 gems
To buy pool counter it's 10 gems or 5 to skip
The kids sync its 22 gems or 5 gems to skip

And that only 2 part of the goal it still need 2 more part so we need more stuff more gems

Besides 25 was just an estimate which only if we skip most of the gem requirements and get nothing until the e d the fountain

Dreamer691
07-19-12, 07:10 PM
In mine the water tables are for 15,000 coins, not gems. The chairs are 3 gems each though. So far I've skipped buying the pool counter and I'll skip buying the kids sync, each for 5 gems. I don't have the money to afford to buy gems with real money, so I'm just using what I've earnt from upgrading recipes

cast1532
07-19-12, 07:37 PM
I just bought some gems because I want to get the prizes and I just to get done with these goals.