PDA

View Full Version : Goal board disappears

Jakerade
07-19-12, 09:51 AM
My goals disappeared and now I can't do any quests to allow myself to progress also energy is too much and expansion doesn't work properly but mainly the goals fix please

kooky panda
07-19-12, 10:21 AM
There are only a few goals right now. Once you complete them, you icon will go away. Hopefully more goals will be added down the line.

mwskar
07-22-12, 04:31 PM
I am having the asme problem, however, I had gold that were not completed (ex ask for toy donation) and now the goals are gone.

kooky panda
07-22-12, 08:55 PM
I am having the asme problem, however, I had gold that were not completed (ex ask for toy donation) and now the goals are gone.

So these are the goals that you had when you first downloaded the game?
Do you remember the last goal that you completed?

I had some beginner goals, but I do not remember this one.

I will check with the community managers.

mwskar
07-23-12, 11:38 AM
They were not the very first goals, but they are early in the game. We were at level 9 or 10 when we realized it was gone. I am not sure what other goals there may have been. The only one I definitely remember was the toy donation, due to the fact that we needed to wait until the next day to be able to request again from neighbors, and after going into the game the next day, is when we noticed it was gone.
Thanks

MoonVillage3
06-26-14, 06:34 AM
My goals disappeared and now I can't do any quests to allow myself to progress also energy is too much and expansion doesn't work properly but mainly the goals fix please

This problem I have too. I'm 26level so don't think I have finished all my goals yet. The icone of Clip Board with goals is just not there anymore. Have done all suggested.. force stop and even deleted game and reloaded again. It's the same.. therefore no offers, slow progress with the same question..what do I do now? :confused:

fiadnaita
08-09-14, 11:49 AM
I ran out of goals at level 19, and now I'm at level 26 and still no new goals. Are there just not anymore or do I need to do something specific to unlock new ones?

stjordal
09-09-14, 12:36 PM
Same issue here. Lvl 24 and no more goals. Its part of the game that feels like its missing.