PDA

View Full Version : Again?!

Andy
11-16-10, 01:12 AM
Even after the negative response from the last unannounced "scheduled" maintenance they do it again! This has got to be some kind of joke. Teamlava just keeps kicking us in the balls and thinks a few lame gems is going to make up for the inconvience they keep causing. It's the principle of the whole thing. Does TeamLava really want to drive away the few loyal customers they have left? Answers please.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:37 AM
Yes that I had said I just post a new thread omgbbq maintenance again .. Sigh this kinda piss off I'm thinking not supporting LT anymore I had pay those gems and I'm a loyalty player but they keep making me inconvenience ... Sigh kinda disappointed

Andy
11-16-10, 02:57 AM
I have thought a few times about buying gems, mostly to support the company, but not if this is how I will be treated. I see things like new games and game trailers. They need to work on the games they have first before cranking out new ones. I look for quality, not quantity. TeamLava is turning into another Playmesh. A bunch of crappy mediocre games with horrible customer service.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 03:45 AM
I haven't had a problem today at all. It's 537 am here. I just finished collecting stuff and gifted all neighbours on all four stories. All was good last night at 10 as well.

With some of these bugs, we have to expect the servers down for them to try and fix.

What, come on here [edit] about the bugs, then [edit] when the servers go down cause they're trying to fix? Holy **** ppl. Talk about whiners.

You all just trying to scam more gems, aren't you? Not good enough they gave some for the last shut down. You want them for every burp in the system! If that's the case, team lava will go broke and you won't have such nice games to [edit] about when little upsets happen.

Go check out other games. Not only do most not care by even having a forum like this, they're also having issues with bugs from time to time.

The world ain't perfect. Get used to it

Unregistered
11-16-10, 02:33 PM
What makes you so high and mighty? We aren't "[edit]" and "whining", we are expressing our anger against the disregard to at least WARN US when something like this might happen. Yes, I understand it is a free game and I understand if I don't like it I don't need to play it. But tell me how TeamLava is suppose to know to fix something if no-one is "[edit]" about it. I believe it is my right to say whatever I want about a product I use and if it lights a fire under their asses to remedy the problem then it wasn't all in vain, was it? Perhaps you should take that stick out of your ass and take your pretentious attitude somewhere else.