PDA

View Full Version : Update Release: Bakery now is force closing.....cant gift either!

lin77
07-19-12, 08:07 AM
Is anyone else having issues gifting recently and game force closing b4 it even loads? Wonder if the update release to ios is crashing servers........?

MommaLouKC
07-19-12, 08:10 AM
I can't gift

kooky panda
07-19-12, 08:13 AM
I just checked by bakery game and I got in fine with no issues. (iphone 4 / 5.1.1)
Try exiting out, forcing closing the game or restarting your device.

bobbyrae
07-19-12, 08:13 AM
As the title says, i cannot send gifts to my neighbours in Bakery Story.

I play on ipad2 ios 5.1.1( which is the most up to date version I can get)

Bakery story 1.5.4

I have already deleted and reinstalled the game.
I have already force closed the game & the device.

If I hit the gift back button, i get the screen below.
If I go into the neighbour list and hit gift, i get the screen below.
If I visit the neighbour and hit gift, I get the screen below.

This is the screen I get when i try to gift.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/2d43021c.jpg

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 08:14 AM
maybe they are putting the new gifts parts

bobbyrae
07-19-12, 08:16 AM
I just posted another thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31944-Not-able-to-send-gifts) about this in the feedback & bugs section. Looks like we posted almost at the same time. Feel free to merge the two threads if you please.

I just checked by bakery game and I got in fine with no issues. (iphone 4 / 5.1.1)

Nope.

lin77
07-19-12, 08:17 AM

Did u try gifting kooky? Cuz just now I cant gift w/o it force closing....I was able to gift earlier today but not now......

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 08:18 AM
yeah the screen is pink for me too... maybe they are trying to put the new parts as gifts

bobbyrae
maybe they are putting the new gifts parts

Hmm...maybe.

kooky panda
Did u try gifting kooky? Cuz just now I cant gift w/o it force closing....I was able to gift earlier today but not now......

Just did that and yes you are right, I am getting a blank page not showing any gifts. It is possible TL is doing something in the game right now.

Also I will merge the two threads and report over.

lin77
07-19-12, 08:22 AM
Just did that and yes you are right, I am getting a blank page not showing any gifts.

Also I will merge the two threads and report over.

Thx. Knew I couldn't be the only one!

kooky panda
07-19-12, 08:23 AM
Thx. Knew I couldn't be the only one!

LOL!!! Not just you Lin.

bigtail2
07-19-12, 08:24 AM
Me too. Force close and restart aren't helping.

cubanoking
07-19-12, 08:48 AM
Yes this morning as I was requesting parts for the new healthy ice cream machine. noticed after its introduction the two parts for it have not been available for gifting on my android zoom. The first parts request worked just fine yesterday but today I've reinstalled, restarted,cleared, etc numerous times and still get a force close just after the opening splash screen and the bakery begins to open.

abileen
07-19-12, 09:10 AM
I play on my Kindle Fire and it keeps force closing so I can't play. I tried restarting and rebooting my kindle :( I really hope it's just because it's being updated!

greygull
07-19-12, 09:29 AM
There's seem to be an issue right now, happening to iOS and Android. For me, I can't gift on iOS, and can't open Android Bakery at all. These have been flagged over.

staci1172
07-19-12, 09:32 AM
I am getting force close as well on android. Was fine up until about an hour or so ago and now each time force closes :(

jpscott171
07-19-12, 09:33 AM
I posted on another thread about, starting today, the force closing issue happening on my kindle fire.

Just got a notification on my fire that my bakery just received a message.

But, I still can't get into Bakery Story to read it! lol

cookietyler
07-19-12, 09:35 AM
I am getting force close as well on android. Was fine up until about an hour or so ago and now each time force closes :(

Me too! It sucks because my food is going to spoil..

eellsinoc
07-19-12, 09:35 AM
I play Bakery Story on Kindle Fire - I have not been able to access my game this morning. It keeps force closing.....I hope it is fixed soon.

retro71
07-19-12, 09:38 AM
My biscuits are burnin'! Help I'm locked out of my bakery.

I think I hear flies swarming, oh no! Please, break the door down, TL Police....lol

Android phone user, same symptoms as above. Holding breath..(big inhale).....

thishowidoit
07-19-12, 09:41 AM
i'm experiencing the same thing! i haven't been able to play for over 2 months and i am finally able to play and it's force closing again.. :sad face:

hotwingzz
07-19-12, 09:41 AM
Same here and My neighbor so Im thinking it's everyone that it happen to within the past hour

Xiuping75
07-19-12, 09:48 AM
Me too can't send gift... it was all right in before 2 hours. But i still can collect my bakery or visiting my neighbours. The only problem is when i start to send gift it start to force close :(

rugbysgirl
07-19-12, 09:50 AM
I am getting force close messages as soon as the welcome back screen pops up. I also noticed that a I have 9999999 in coins ss well. This is happening on both devices I play on.
Kindle Fire
Droid Bionic
I tried resetting both devices several times and uninstall/ reinstall. Still not working. My other TL games work just fine. Any suggustions?

norcalheaven
07-19-12, 09:54 AM
At least I know now I'm not alone! Playing on an android, has been "forcing
closed" for about two hours!! Argh!! Any chance we will be reimbursed for lost
food/money??? Mmm, probably not I guess. :(

phuckthesenames
07-19-12, 10:03 AM
Haven't been able to get into my bakery for going on 3 hours now. I KNOW i have lost food which means I'm losing business. If Bakery Story is going to be down, why are our Bakeries still operating? TL should stop operations so our games aren't screwed with.

kooky panda
07-19-12, 10:06 AM
GG added to this bug issue the force closing issue. Hold on guys, the CMs should be on shortly.

Benzgirl7
07-19-12, 10:11 AM
Its happening to me too. I play on my droid. I have to force close either right after the olympic page or a few times I got passed that and as soon as it shows how much $ my bakery has earned it pops up with the force close window. Hope its fixed soon. I can get into farm so not sure why I can't get in bakery.

jootjuh
07-19-12, 10:19 AM
Same here and My neighbor so Im thinking it's everyone that it happen to within the past hour

here also....android samsung tablet user....who can save my food? ....lol....i hope that the problem will be solved...grtz from Holland

bobbyrae
07-19-12, 10:22 AM
I also noticed that a I have 9999999 in coins ss well. This is happening on both devices I play on. Any suggustions?
Hurry up and spend it all!!! :D

hotwingzz
07-19-12, 10:22 AM
Didn't they say they were putting out the update at different times so it would be no problems lol or less

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 10:24 AM
Hurry up and spend it all!!! :D

Lol I would try to fully expand lol but it's not happening to me

sweetstuff525
07-19-12, 10:25 AM
Didn't they say they were putting out the update at different times so it would be no problems lol or less

Lol at least we know they are working on it lol but android doesn't have access to bakery lol shouldn't it be iOS not have access since they are pushing the update to us

AlexMagnolia
07-19-12, 10:25 AM
Experiencing the same problem, when starting bakery story it freezes on either "welcome back" or on the "new items available" dialog and android pops up "application has stopped, send error report?". Was running fine until a few hours ago, on my galaxy note running android 4.0.3. I have restarted the device and re-installed several times to no avail.

eellsinoc
07-19-12, 10:27 AM
I wish I could spend all the coins I currently have - but the force close pops up and my 9,999,999 coin count is just taunting me from the background :)

SnoEternal
07-19-12, 10:41 AM
Oh I thought it was just my phone but other people are getting the force close pop up too.. phew.. well time for spoiled food ....

emefish
07-19-12, 10:52 AM
Game says "process com.teamlava.bakerystory" and force close. I cannot get into my bakery. This is soooo obnoxious. I play on a kindle fire & have no idea as to my version b/c i cannot gdt in to check "about" or other game info because of the force close. My food is rotting; i hope teamlava will restore or credit it.

cookietyler
07-19-12, 10:53 AM
Crazy thing is, restaurant and fashion story work.. grr

littlemaryj
07-19-12, 10:58 AM
I'm having the same problems. My coins is saying the say amount 9,999,999. It would be better if it had some gems up there.

RoseMiti
07-19-12, 11:26 AM
I see new gifts:

Floaty Tube
Relay Baton
Starting Block
Floor Mat
Jump Board
Separators
Brick
Mortar

kooky panda
07-19-12, 11:28 AM
yeah looks like gift issue has been fixed. What about force closing for androids?

[S8] Elsa
07-19-12, 11:29 AM
The force closes for Bakery should now be fixed. Please let us know if you continue to experience these issues.

nmishii
07-19-12, 11:55 AM
I see new gifts:

Floaty Tube
Relay Baton
Starting Block
Floor Mat
Jump Board
Separators
Brick
Mortar

I see the first 6. I do not see the Brick and Mortar since I am on Android.

I got on only a couple of times today, and have not experienced any force closes.

hotwingzz
07-19-12, 12:04 PM
Lol crazy day in the bakery Ty teamlava for fixing it so fast job well done :)

TeasTeas
07-19-12, 12:05 PM
Force close on android seem to stop now and let's me in. Have not tried gifting yet. Appears stable for now. ty.

amentofashion
07-19-12, 12:28 PM
Thx, on Android force closing is fixed :)

bozz5678
07-19-12, 12:31 PM
Come back :) Thanks TeamLava Staff, no Brick and Mortar too.

AlexMagnolia
07-19-12, 12:39 PM
I had to throw away two batches of cookies and a tray of drinks, but the good news is: I can play again!

bethb6228
07-19-12, 04:36 PM
yeah looks like gift issue has been fixed. What about force closing for androids?
Mine is working now...thank God :-)

sweettooth6
07-22-12, 02:03 PM
Still constantly force closing for me on Android/Droid X machine (about 2/3 of the times I enter the game). At times, the game also slows down incredibly when I'm trying to scroll through a list of neighbors or something and I have to close the game and start over. Then it force closes as I try to re-enter :P

I find this happens every couple of months and I'm sorry....but it's very frustrating. I love your game, but the bugs are considerable

Doll_Face1208
07-22-12, 11:41 PM
My game force closes all the time and has been doing that since I started playing back in March. Asks me to force close at least twice each time I open the app....very frustrating :(

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

Doll_Face1208
07-22-12, 11:44 PM
Still constantly force closing for me on Android/Droid X machine (about 2/3 of the times I enter the game). At times, the game also slows down incredibly when I'm trying to scroll through a list of neighbors or something and I have to close the game and start over. Then it force closes as I try to re-enter :P

I find this happens every couple of months and I'm sorry....but it's very frustrating. I love your game, but the bugs are considerable

That's exactly what happens to me...everyday, everytime I wanna open up the game and play it... D:

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

Leire22
07-23-12, 12:46 AM
Hi, having problems with new bakery in iphone 3G iOS 3.1.2 - pic below
http://db.tt/HWomLpY8

Leire22
07-23-12, 12:55 AM
http://db.tt/YiXhFY2P - here is link on pic, i can see in browser in ipad ok.
I had no how to rotate it, i cant see in bakery half of content, lost devices, tables, walls etc etc.
In normal bakery before this world games was all normal working and ok.

zoroak
07-23-12, 09:43 AM
Just to report that my nbr who's on android is experiencing the same problems and her bakery is still force closing today.

Leire22
07-24-12, 06:15 PM
Can anybody help me or do i need to write on support?