PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gems

mamareader02
07-19-12, 07:51 AM
Every time I try to buy gems, after I've given permission,it keeps popping up(for my id),and my apple account is just fine.it does that "you've already purchased this but not been downloaded" thing-but never downloads it!HELP!!please!

kooky panda
07-19-12, 08:10 AM
Every time I try to buy gems, after I've given permission,it keeps popping up(for my id),and my apple account is just fine.it does that "you've already purchased this but not been downloaded" thing-but never downloads it!HELP!!please!
Sounds like an itunes issue.

Go to setting under safari and clear out cookies and data, then restart your device. Then try again.

If still issues, go under setting, under store and log out of your itunes account, then log back in.

mamareader02
07-19-12, 08:20 AM
Thanks kooky for quick reply-but I was able to buy gems in dragon,no prob,wanted to see if iTunes was the prob,but dragon story gave me my gems as usual

kooky panda
07-19-12, 08:26 AM
the purchase may be delayed for some reason, and they may show up later. check you itunes account and see if you were charged.

mamareader02
07-19-12, 08:41 AM
How do I view purchases made on the acct?

mamareader02
07-19-12, 08:55 AM
Just called iTunes-prob is not there,checked acct(they told me how),was not charged

kooky panda
07-19-12, 10:26 AM
How do I view purchases made on the acct?
I go to my itunes account log in and under my account information is a buton showing purchases.

Have you tried to purchase again? Is it only a certain package ?

mamareader02
07-19-12, 11:42 AM
I tried again-but gave request for id a 15 min time instead of immediately-worked! Thanks for your help as usual!