PDA

View Full Version : No New goals!!

mihanna
07-19-12, 06:47 AM
I'am at level 28 and i have not got a New goal in like forever.... I have only 2 goals left and you need gems to finish them, and i have not got that many...
How long do i have to Wait be for i get New goals? The game is not that fun any more because of this..

Anyone that is on a higher level that gets New goals?

ButterPanda
07-21-12, 06:20 PM
If you are on the last of the goals then you may have to wait for updates for possible goals. However we are not sure at this time when or if there may be more goals.

lylahmae
07-21-12, 06:53 PM
They have pet hotel for IOS now so no more goals for the game androids can play. android money is much less valuable than IOS money.

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 07:14 PM
Does android have pet hotel I'm confused

lylahmae
07-21-12, 07:29 PM
Does android have pet hotel I'm confused

Pet shop...

WhiskersnTweets
12-07-12, 01:12 PM
Is there a list of goals somewhere? I've not been playing long enough to have completed all goals. My situation is similar to mihannas...don't know what level I was on exactly when I stopped receiving goals but I started playing at the very end of October and had stopped receiving new goals before Thanksgiving.

TessasParadise
12-12-12, 05:42 AM
I also am not getting any new goals. Only two left and still plenty of things in the market that can only be unlocked by a goal, so there must be some I haven't received. When will I get new goals again?