PDA

View Full Version : Delete pending neighbor request

ZoeyR0496
07-18-12, 07:10 PM
An "edit" and "delete" button should be add asap in the invite tab under social so you can delete pending you might get. From what I've read a lot of people are loaded down with pendings. Why is it so difficult to add that to the game? I also think they should change the gifts available and allow supplies to be deleted/sold out of inventory. No other way to get supplies out besides building and don't have room for that.

jtm101
07-19-12, 06:45 AM
You can store your constructibles and build more. This is especially useful for tool sheds which will give you a huge boost in xp for each shed built. Otherwise there is no harm in having hundreds if not thousands of parts or gifts in inventory.

ZoeyR0496
07-19-12, 11:01 AM
You can store your constructibles and build more. This is especially useful for tool sheds which will give you a huge boost in xp for each shed built. Otherwise there is no harm in having hundreds if not thousands of parts or gifts in inventory.

I know it's nice to have supplies in inventory, but unless they allow more expansion, I have no room to build anything. I try to get the new stuff if it's worth getting, which means putting somethings in inv to make room. It would be nice it they had tabs for inv so it didn't take so long to scroll through it, but that's minor compared to other updated that need to be done. Thanks again for your input. I agree for the most part.

PixelGhost
07-26-12, 07:51 AM
Please allow us to delete people who asked to be our neighbors, then disappeared from the game. I have two people who did that to me nearly a year ago. And, now I won't invite any new neighbors but make them invite me if they want me as a neighbor. They probably think I'm rude, and I'm not, but just don't want anymore names on my pending neighbor list. I actually don't even want these two on there as they have not played since the day they asked me to add them. Could you add a "remove" button on that area as well? It couldn't take too much coding. You could just borrow some code from the Neighbor List and plug it in. Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
07-26-12, 05:16 PM
Thank you for the feedback, it's important to us. The additional interest in the option to remove pending invites has been forwarded to the team.

Puddin1053
01-23-13, 07:24 PM
I want to remove names of my invite list all so I sent invite and people quit and names are stuck there

farmerrrgirlll
06-06-13, 07:22 PM
So when will a edit/delete button be added so I can delete old invites?

maguar
06-07-13, 03:59 AM
Please see the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32861-Who-Would-Like-The-Option-To-Delete-Pending-Invites&p=544739&viewfull=1#post544739) on pending invites.