PDA

View Full Version : Limited Gems

kayla383
07-18-12, 06:41 PM
When you send gems to your neighbors, why are you limited to only send 3 gems?

jackie2006
07-18-12, 08:05 PM
they limit amount of gems so that you have to use your real money to buy gems

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:45 PM
The limited is part of the design of the game. Only this game and Dragon story allow us to gift gems . I like the fact that we can gift at least 3 gems in these games, since none of the other games allow us to gift gems at all.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:47 PM
they limit amount of gems so that you have to use your real money to buy gems
Using real money to buy gems is an option is it not a requirement that you have to use your own money in the game to be able to play.

09-08-12, 03:09 AM
Kooky you are open to your own opinion just take away gem buying so we can gift unlimited gems. It's pointless charging money to our credit cards for nothing. I really don't like this I'd love to see it gone by Christmas.

asics
09-09-12, 07:00 AM
I hate to see ppl complain about this because it's selfish.
the servers these games are on COST MONEY. they're nice enough to offer the games for free and then turn around and give you the option to give out 3 free gems, which is how they make their money.

stop being cheap.

trilogylass
10-04-12, 06:10 AM
I love that we can gift 3 gems a day, but I'm wondering how many we can receive? I receive more than 3 some days and the dilemma becomes who to gift back a gem. Does anyone have a solution to keep gem givers happy?

kooky panda
10-04-12, 10:19 AM
I love that we can gift 3 gems a day, but I'm wondering how many we can receive? I receive more than 3 some days and the dilemma becomes who to gift back a gem. Does anyone have a solution to keep gem givers happy?

You can receive up to 20 per day.