PDA

View Full Version : Fun Room Payouts

Santorini1
07-18-12, 04:25 PM
What is the game's maximum payout for pet's trips to a Fun Room? What is the final timing interval?

I have remained at $3,000.00 coins at thirty second intervals since level 30. I am now well past level 50 without any change per early on in the game.

As expansions are increasing at $500,000 intervals, the cost will quickly out pace the ability to collect.

Is this just my game or is it the maximum cap. Will the game designers consider raising the coin amount and decreasing the intervals at some future point in the game?

Thanks,

Santorini1

Santorini1
07-19-12, 07:21 PM
Kooky Panda,
Do you know the answer?
Thanks

cast1532
07-19-12, 07:48 PM
How are you past level 50?

Santorini1
07-22-12, 02:09 PM
I reached level 50 35,00 stars ago!

That is not the point of the post.

I am wondering why the folks from TeamLava are not respond though????

floramina
07-22-12, 03:07 PM
Its the max cap right now. Im also getting 3,000 per visit and the fun room request occur about every 30 sec interval. There are 8 coin fun rooms the pets want to visit, which is quite a lot of real estate space. The pets will also ask to visit gem fun rooms, if u have those too...thats another 3 fun rooms to instal.
With that many number of fun rooms, 3000 payout per 30 secs may not seem as attractive as before but i think the earnings of the fun rooms compensate for this. The climbing wall is a godsend from TL, and the ramen stand, zipline and beanbag rooms are excellent earners too!
Fill up ur hotel spaces wisely, and u should have little problem generating income to cover expansions going up by $500k interval.
A lot of players would be past level 50 too..if only TL would increase the level cap!! On this matter, i wish TL will listen..

hsquared
07-25-12, 09:31 AM
the problem i have is that all my pets will want to go to, say, the ramen stand. so i build it. & now they don't want to go there anymore, or ANY of the rooms i have built for them! which is difficult because building the fun rooms requires i 1. expand, & wait for that, & then 2. build the fun room & wait for that as well. i wish my pets would want to go to the rooms i HAVE more often until i can get the other ones built.

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 09:36 AM
the problem i have is that all my pets will want to go to, say, the ramen stand. so i build it. & now they don't want to go there anymore, or ANY of the rooms i have built for them! which is difficult because building the fun rooms requires i 1. expand, & wait for that, & then 2. build the fun room & wait for that as well. i wish my pets would want to go to the rooms i HAVE more often until i can get the other ones built.

I have that sometimes