PDA

View Full Version : Zoo2 Weekly Updates

kooky panda
07-18-12, 03:06 PM
You guessed it , no teaser this week.

Hope to see some cool animals and decor this week.

mymummy789
07-23-12, 07:14 AM
wow!!! Is noone playing this anymore?!?! I wondered how you get the tapir? It must be a crossbreed, but I have so many of my animals in storage it is hard to work out what I need to breed one

goldpenny
07-25-12, 10:09 AM
Hi! I need help! I went to my zoo yesterday evening and it was gone!! It had been replaced with a brand new zoo. A 5 year old had unsupervised access to my zoo yesterday for about 10 minutes , could she have possibly deleted my zoo and installed a brand new zoo? This new zoo had all my old neighbors but that was it. Ugh!! Help!! I was on level 50 with maxed out expansion on zoo2. Left a comment on support help just now, but thought maybe someone knew something here??

kooky panda
07-25-12, 11:05 AM
Hi! I need help! I went to my zoo yesterday evening and it was gone!! It had been replaced with a brand new zoo. A 5 year old had unsupervised access to my zoo yesterday for about 10 minutes , could she have possibly deleted my zoo and installed a brand new zoo? This new zoo had all my old neighbors but that was it. Ugh!! Help!! I was on level 50 with maxed out expansion on zoo2. Left a comment on support help just now, but thought maybe someone knew something here??

There was an issue yesterday.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games

goldpenny
07-25-12, 11:38 AM
Thank you for letting me know! Expected resolution time? Thank you again!

cakeandpie
08-01-12, 10:44 AM
wow!!! Is noone playing this anymore?!?!

I'm about to delete 90% of my neighbors, who have stopped playing. I just keep breeding my long-term animals and collect once or twice a day, but that's it. Without expansions, what more can I do? I can see how a lot of people got bored.

bug242
08-01-12, 06:28 PM
I'm about to delete 90% of my neighbors, who have stopped playing. I just keep breeding my long-term animals and collect once or twice a day, but that's it. Without expansions, what more can I do? I can see how a lot of people got bored.

Agree. There is little left to keep this game going. Without expansions there is very little reason to keep playing.