PDA

View Full Version : Report bugs and recommendations

Unregistered
11-15-10, 10:18 PM
So on my account I've noticed that I've been losing money rather then gaining. It will say I have x amount one day and I gained 10,000 coins and I'll still have an even lower amount then what I had the night prior. I'd like this fixed. I saved 800,000 coins and now currently have only 100,000. Please help. ID= deemennis808

As for recommendations. I'd like to see a more interactive play. Maybe things wouldn't take so long to cook or cost so much gems. I'd like to purchase cool decorations and tiles without having to buy gems. It's a slow game and in 8 hours I only made 12,000?? I have Levine and cheeseburgers and pot pies by the thousands. Shouldn't it be gone?? I'd like to hear back from you guys. Thanks.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 04:38 AM
Yes I too would please like response from the problem that I am losing money saved every time I go on game, I thought it was me not being very good with numbers and it did take me a while to catch on that my coins going down instead of up lol. But please Norman fix this and see if coins saved can be returned. My ID is Lukejoe name of restaurant Queen kayes pan. I am a techno phobe so help would be much appreciated.