PDA

View Full Version : Level 65?

pseudolatina
07-18-12, 11:41 AM
Any advice on getting through this one? I've gotten close a few times but always run out of bubbles.

bigbux3
07-18-12, 11:42 AM
They always make the levels harder by giving you less bubbles. I haven't passed yet though.

isabelak
07-20-12, 02:46 AM
I passed it by chance...after 100 attemps....

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:41 PM
Keep in mind that the less colors you have on the board, the higher chances that you'll end up getting a bubble of the color you need. That in mind, aim for one of the corners first, and hit the Star Bubble with one of the colors above the metal balls so you don't lose. At that point, instead of having 4 colors on the board, you'll have 3. Then go for the other corner.

The Stone Blocks do make it difficult, and I find it personal preference on whether you should go at large 90 degree angles to clear through the middle or directly down the middle, as it *can* actually be done straight down the middle as long as you're careful not to stick the Stone ones.

It was a tricky one for me as well, but remember to go right for a Star Bubble as soon as possible.

kimoora
07-25-12, 07:28 PM
Can't get past level 65 so I deleted Bubble Mania. Lol!!

hildah19
08-01-12, 05:24 PM
I cleared the board but it says I did not get the high score. I can't believe it! After trying over 100 times I finally learned how to clear it & it won't let me advance. Any help or suggestions please. This is for level 65.

bigbux3
08-01-12, 05:38 PM
I cleared the board but it says I did not get the high score. I can't believe it! After trying over 100 times I finally learned how to clear it & it won't let me advance. Any help or suggestions please. This is for level 65.

If you already know how to beat this level, buy the Double Score Multiplier to advance. It should work. I passed this level by strange luck. At first I couldn't get 1 star and then I passed with 3. How does that happen??

anna1louise
08-03-12, 05:43 PM
I'm stuck too, keep trying is all I can do.

jackie2006
08-11-12, 08:28 AM
try to hit the star balls with the same color with the balls on the top black line.

Miquilis
08-16-12, 01:10 PM
They changes the power ups!!! I've been stuck on this level for days and it used to be the long aiming lines cost you 14,000 coins and the double score cost you gems. I would play other easier levels to earn coins and then attempt to do this level with the long aiming lines - it was still really hard and I would still get to the end needing only one more shot and would never get the right colour bubble.

But since the update the long aiming arrow now costs gems!!!! Ugh. This is what I hate about this game so much. Make your money with the story games why not just leave the simple puzzle game for free? It isn't like this is even an original puzzle game. I give up.

kooky panda
08-16-12, 01:16 PM
They changes the power ups!!! I've been stuck on this level for days and it used to be the long aiming lines cost you 14,000 coins and the double score cost you gems. I would play other easier levels to earn coins and then attempt to do this level with the long aiming lines - it was still really hard and I would still get to the end needing only one more shot and would never get the right colour bubble.

But since the update the long aiming arrow now costs gems!!!! Ugh. This is what I hate about this game so much. Make your money with the story games why not just leave the simple puzzle game for free? It isn't like this is even an original puzzle game. I give up.

The boosts cost gems if you buy them after you enter the level. If you buy them before entering the level, they cost coins.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33896-Bubble-Mania-Reference-Thread&p=377031&viewfull=1#post377031

Miquilis
08-17-12, 03:34 AM
The boosts cost gems if you buy them after you enter the level. If you buy them before entering the level, they cost coins.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33896-Bubble-Mania-Reference-Thread&p=377031&viewfull=1#post377031

No, on level 65 the buy before option for the long range arrows used to cost coins and now costs gems. I unfortunately don't have a picture of it before the change as proof but I remember using it more than once and I certainly didn't have the gems to pay for it. The x2 option did change from costing gems to coins but that's not really any use for those of us stuck on this level that were using the long range arrows.

http://i45.tinypic.com/91jehh.png